Poppy Ult's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

I just bought her, and i'm confused about her ultimate. When ever i'm about to die, and I try to use it on my self, it says invalid target, and sometimes it lets me use it. How exactly does her ult work on using it on my self?

CosineTheta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-27-2011

Poppy's ultimate targets an enemy champion. At that point, poppy only takes damage from the target; however, this doesn't mean that only you can damage the target. Your teammates can attack the target as well.

Aceist

03-27-2011

wait wait, so if i use it on a enemy champion, then it gives me the buff for immune for 6 seconds?

CosineTheta

Recruiter

03-27-2011

You're immune from all damage EXCEPT from the target. So lets say I target an enemy Ryze. Only can Ryze's skills, attacks, and items affect me. You're not technically immune from ALL damage and skills. Poppy's ultimate is generally used to take down enemy carries. Get close, pop the ultimate, take out the carry. It's not that simple of course, but you get the idea =P

Aceist

03-27-2011

ohh k ty