Evelynn, to jungle or not.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

well, I recently bought evelynn, and so far ill been building up ap and laning. but i hear people say that jungling with evelynn is also good for her. what do you guys think?

lammatt

03-27-2011

They nerfed evelynn base stat quite a bit 3or4 patch ago, making the jungle rather dangerous now.
But if you manage to jungle with her, she can gank like a boss.

Ichikaze

03-27-2011

She is not an amazing laner imo,all comes down to how much you wanna commit to playing eve,if you really wanna do it sure she can jungle,but if you just wanna roflstomp there are better champs right now.

Gato Muerto

03-27-2011

Upvote for above. Eve can still jungle, but requires flat mana blues due to the hatespike nerf. It gets around her lousy lane/farming, but does not fix her inherent issue with being a "Win more" character.

IE: If your team is doing well already, you are going to win, but if you are behind, there is almost nothing that she brings to the team to turn things around.

Cenerae

03-27-2011

Eve's a bad laning champion, a weak but do-able jungler, and an excellent roamer/counter jungler.

AD Eve is generally superior to AP Eve, too.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

I wouldn't say Eve is a terrible AP champ, I've been playing her all day yestarday getting a kill/death ratio of 15-5 or once 20-2. And I guess I can't really jungle yet since I have no runes at level 20.

Since you guys are saying that AD is better, can someone post a really good AD guide for her?

Gunflame

03-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceist View Post
And I guess I can't really jungle yet since I have no runes at level 20.
You are level 20... that explains it... people at lower skill levels (which in general people below lvl 30 are at the lower skill levels because of lack of experience) have a hard hard time fighting Evelynn.