Anyone else having problems with LoL atm?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drewbob

02-15-2010

long queues, cant long in very well, lots of unkown errors, anyone else getting problems?

Zack Skyy

02-15-2010

I can't even get on, says it can't connect to server when I try to log in...

sweetpz

02-15-2010

Can't even log in.

This happens all to often.

vieTz

02-15-2010

im having this problem

DarkGecko

02-15-2010

Launcher delays by about ten seconds and first says server is unavailable then switches to available after delay. Login screen takes significantly longer to bring up. Login hangs for about 30 seconds then says unable to connect to server and closes. Web site latency as well (specific to leagueoflegends.com) load times abnormally slow. Took several minutes to get to make this post. Ping to www.leagueoflegends.com pings twice at about 50 then times out. No other internet issues so there seems to be something with lol servers in general, possibly relative to my isp location?

Stomp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGecko View Post
Launcher delays by about ten seconds and first says server is unavailable then switches to available after delay. Login screen takes significantly longer to bring up. Login hangs for about 30 seconds then says unable to connect to server and closes. Web site latency as well (specific to leagueoflegends.com) load times abnormally slow. Took several minutes to get to make this post. Ping to www.leagueoflegends.com pings twice at about 50 then times out. No other internet issues so there seems to be something with lol servers in general, possibly relative to my isp location?
This describes my situation exactly.

Vertig08

02-15-2010

Same problem for me.

ditchstick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

prob cause the servers are down

browse the forums better

Sylph

Emissary of the League