Tryndamere - Minor change, but will make him viable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeta

02-15-2010

Firstly:
Stat Changes

Damage at Level 18 inherent increased from 115 to 125 (highest in game)
Attack speed at Level 18 lowered to 0.898.

With that big sword, he should hit a little slow, but very hard.

Secondly:
Change Bloodlust to this -

Bloodlust
Active: Tryndamere consumes his Bloodlusts, restoring 10/20/30/40/50 health(+1.5 per ability power) per bloodlust, and clears any crowd control effects on him.

The end.

Milskidasith

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
Firstly:
Stat Changes

Damage at Level 18 inherent increased from 115 to 125 (highest in game)
Attack speed at Level 18 lowered to 0.898.

With that big sword, he should hit a little slow, but very hard.

Secondly:
Change Bloodlust to this -

Bloodlust
Active: Tryndamere consumes his Bloodlusts, restoring 10/20/30/40/50 health(+1.5 per ability power) per bloodlust, and clears any crowd control effects on him.

The end.
Holy **** the new bloodlust has an absurd AP ratio... and it's a free cleanse. That would make him viable, though Guinsoo's might actually be worth it on him just for that (1.5 AP ratio with 8 stacks means you've got a whopping 12:1 AP ratio, quadruple the highest in the game, which is the HP zilean restores you with. Just a rageblade alone would turn your heal from a 400 health way to escape after using your ult into a massive, massive heal. Guinsoo's gives 93 AP fully charged (or does on game database, not sure if the patch changed the ratio, just fixed it and made it apply on spells), which adds a whopping 1116 HP, meaning your Q ability heals you, at max ranks with a Guinsoo's, for 1516 HP.

Seriously, do you not see a problem with that?

EDIT: The AP ratio is the same on the game database. That can't be right, can it? Jesus christ all Trynd needs to be good is a Guinsoo's if that's true.

EDIT X2: Because of the wording on the game database, it implies the healing you get is (Bloodlust stacks * 10/20/30/40/50)+(1.5 * AP) while the way you wrote it shows it as (Bloodlust stacks * [10/20/30/40/50 + 1.5 * AP])

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

Let's also make him invurnable... you see why this idea is stupid?

Alphacide

02-22-2010

This is a bad idea, if you stack AP he cant dps

gunsharp

02-22-2010

Even with cleanse and bloodlust cleanse, I'm would still prefer a ranged carry.

LogJammin

02-22-2010

I've said this in a few other threads, but with tryndytits as my main. I use my blue runes as AP/lvl18 and 1 straight up AP quint. Then i grab items in this order upto guinsoo's rageblade

2x avarice/zerkers booties/exe calling/IE/Rageblade and so on from there.

One guinsoo's is NOT "stacking AP", trust me. Trynd puts full and viable use to this item hands down. Most people see it and theorize against it, but I've used the build a lot and it works like a charm.

The heals get so beastly that he can heal up in no time flat when an enemy retreats temporarily. Not to mention, it puts trynd out of the danger zone with Karthus and any phaggy DoT's that might be on him to kill him at the end of his ultimate.

Yes though, trynd needs a buff, but I dont think the bloodlusts clearing all CC is the way to go. That'll just create a flash flood of tears, not to mention every nubcake from sea to shining sea will want to be Trynd.

I think the way to go is more along the lines of his ultimate doubling as a cleanse along with it being able to be used at any time regardless of CC. That is... if you want to go the cleanse route with him.

That or make him immune to CC for the duration wouldnt be asking too much I dont think. That way it's harder to just kite your way out of getting shat upon, plus it'll add viablility for the winning rounds too.

The thing someone else in another thread pointed out and I agree fully with, is his ultimate doesnt do a **** thing for you if you're winning or losing. If you're winning, then you never need to pop it unless you overextend on purpose like a moron.

If you're losing then 5 or 6 seconds of your unfed and unfarmed champ isn't going to do a **** bit of good, except maybe helping you escape only to sit in the back of the line and observe as they destroy your buldings.