A question on Akali's Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RayKoryu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2011

umm..i just wanna ask..especially to those long time decent player of akali...is it ok if i buy Nashor's Tooth for her?? haven't tried it out yet..just asking though~

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2011

No, Attackspeed does very little for akali(maybe one extra autoattack between her combo) and her Q,E,and R's cd are already very low(especially R) but you do not want to spam as much as possible(especially, again, E and R).

Better off building straight AP with a gunblade; and maybe a raduins/frozen heart(yes, mana is wasted, but it is also wasted on sheen/lichbane) or something for tankiness/some CDR if the game is going well.

I think DFG would be a better choice than Nashors.

Kelhan

03-26-2011

No, she doesn't rely on AS at all but on instant burst. Way too costy for a stat that you don't even need. Get Rylai, Rabadon or Lich Bane but please... not Nashor' Tooth

RayKoryu

03-26-2011

hehe alright then~ thanks for the answers~