Ghostblade on carrys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BahamutZ320

03-26-2011

Just wondering what the results are when people have gone for ghostblade first instead of 3 dorans or a BF Sword. I recently played a game where I got shut down pretty hard early as the carry and I was trying to think of how to build when gold deprived. I suppose hexblade is also a possibility as I was getting burst down quickly. How would you act under the circumstances?

I was playing as Ashe though I play Tristana a lot under the same circumstances.

oneseeker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-26-2011

usually depends who your playing against and how well your lane phase is.

Cenerae

03-26-2011

You usually only want a Ghostblade on ranged carries if you benefit much from the CDR. And you usually only upgrade it from the Brutalizer if you feel you need an extra escape tool, since the active only lasts 4 seconds.

It's okay on Ashe. I wouldn't bother on Trist though. And there's no point rushing it (though a rushed Brutalizer can be good if you're doing well)

Hexdrinker is good if you're being hit hard by casters in the laning stage, but I wouldn't bother making it past the midgame.

Charmicarmicarmicat

03-26-2011

GB is a must on most melee carries, but on a ranged it's situational, but definitely not a bad choice.