These 10 Magic Games determine your fate...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2014

Play wisely.

Because the 1k+ ranked games you have played before, they don't determine your skill level. Only these 10 magic games do.

I failed my promotion to Platinum last night, went 1-2 in series, Gold 1, 87 league points.

I wake up, do promos..

Bronze 1, 0 LP.

I've already climbed back to Silver, but there are people who I know that were Gold 5, 0 LP, and they are still Gold. A string of bad games, and you deem me BRONZE?

Seriously, **** you Riot. I hope your company falls apart.

ZioticX

01-18-2014

How do these 10 games deside your fate? If you are Plat level and end up in bronze, enjoy stomping your way out. This only boosts your mmr aswell.

TioMono

01-18-2014

Whiners gonna whine.

ForumPostingAcco

01-18-2014

The worst part is when you threw 2 games you should have won with one single mistake.

I wish my team wouldn't sit there and get aced when I die and it becomes 4v5.

Your tank (me) dies, and you fight 4v5, and you're not under a turret. SMART.

Your tank (me) jumps in, almost dies, and runs back to heal. Everyone else stays and dies, just outside of inhibitor turret range. SMART.

Ebay Account

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2014

u bad u mad

AHeroNamedRule34

01-18-2014

If you actually belong where you say you belong, you'll climb there quickly. There is no such thing as a gold level player stuck in bronze, as much as people may want to believe that there is.

FFS All is OP

01-18-2014

and now you see how the other half lives

i do like it how people who spent forever making fun of "bronzies" now become one themselves

Katasumai

01-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumPostingAcco View Post
The worst part is when you threw 2 games you should have won with one single mistake.

I wish my team wouldn't sit there and get aced when I die and it becomes 4v5.

Your tank (me) dies, and you fight 4v5, and you're not under a turret. SMART.

Your tank (me) jumps in, almost dies, and runs back to heal. Everyone else stays and dies, just outside of inhibitor turret range. SMART.
So far I've only been able to play 3 due to time constraints with life and work and what not. But we won the first one, wasn't too hard as the enemy team kinda gave up after a while. Then lost the second one because our mid lane player wasn't calling his Mia's or even pre-warding to warn ahead on ganks in other lanes (I was bot and we already won and were aggressing further and had some wards up but the mid lane player decided he would yell and whine and complain that bot lane fed his lane when he didn't own up responsibility on keeping accountability on his champ). Few times we avoided the Akali but either way that game was thrown because he just started to feed.

Then lost last one last night because at a literal come back my team had from being down kills and turrets we shoved down two inhib turrets and two inhibs then comes a baron fight we had the advantage except for one fatal flaw. I guess we should of backed off but when we all said to go baron our Jungler decided he/she would do Big Wraith and not participate literally handing a smite steal on baron over to the enemy team costing the game.

Baconstr1pz

01-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZioticX View Post
How do these 10 games deside your fate? If you are Plat level and end up in bronze, enjoy stomping your way out. This only boosts your mmr aswell.
You must have a lot and of time on your hands if you think k climbing out of bronze is fun

Phothries

01-18-2014

Actually, I was Plat 1 that went 5-5 placement and got put into silver 1. The problem is, my MMR is still the same, I'm still fighting other PLAT people in Silver League. How does that make any sense??? Someone explain this to me