Launcher Problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlasherX

02-15-2010

02/15/2010 23:11 [INFO] Solid LauncherLib [1.0.0.33] initializing...
02/15/2010 23:11 [INFO] Retrieving dynamic path[http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/LOL.Produ...SourceURL.xml]
02/15/2010 23:12 [WARNING] Unable to find package []

though i was the only one having the same problem.. stuck up at launcher where i can't the launcher doesn't patch.

Blixa Bargeld

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2010

I have the exactly same problem.
I'm replying so it's clear that it's not a rare issue.

Nero Stern

02-15-2010

yup...having the same problem. hope it gets fixed soon

flos

02-15-2010

same thing here everyghing worked fine till today

02/15/2010 16:29 [INFO] Solid LauncherLib [1.0.0.33] initializing...
02/15/2010 16:29 [INFO] Add App[League of Legends Launcher] Exe[F:\League of Legends\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe] to Windows Firewall
02/15/2010 16:29 [INFO] Retrieving dynamic path[http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/LOL.Produ...SourceURL.xml]
02/15/2010 16:29 [WARNING] Unable to find package []
02/15/2010 16:29 [WARNING] Error retrieving [http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/LOL.Produ...SourceURL.xml] ErrorCode 950

Blixa Bargeld

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamikun View Post
If u have fully updated then there might be a TEMPORARY solution. Some time ago u could go to ur lol folder open the launcher_config file with notepad and delete the lines from <Launcher> ....till.... </Launcher>

HOWEVER the commands in the current config seem different than the ones there were at that time
MAKE SURE you keep a copy of the original launcher_config file so that u don't have to reinstall

I AM NOT SURE if this will work but it solved some update problems some time ago

PS: From what i understood at that time doing that disabled the version check allowing u to login if ur client was up to date but when a new patch comes out u will have to replace it again with the original launcher_config file
Thanks for trying to help, but it didn't work for me. No change whatsoever.

Too black fo yo

02-15-2010

Me my friend has teh same problem

QueenOff

02-15-2010

yeah please explain for what we have to do for this eror. i have the same problem too

Blixa Bargeld

Recruiter

02-15-2010

Actually I'm able to press the start button, but only after i keep the launcher on for like 15 minutes. This could help those people who want to play badly

LifeStartsNow

02-15-2010

the same problem
if somebody finds a solution,please post it here

Haematinon

02-15-2010

Same problem here