It doesn't add up :|

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wangster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

I was doing some test runs in the jungle earlier with Evelynn. With some AP runes, my hate spike at level 1 was supposedly 25 + 6 = 31 magic damage. Jungle creeps have no magic resistance, which means I should be hate spiking for 31 damage. However, I do 29 on hate spike. Then I tried it again with level 2 hate spike, which should be 40 + 6 = 46 magic damage. This time, I do 44 damage. Where's the 2 damage going :|

Also, 15 armor pen vs Wolves with 12 and 6 armor. 80 AD, I'm doing 79 per hit.

Edit:
Now I just tried again with more AP. This time, it is 25 + 7 = 32 magic damage. I'm still doing 29...

Nickicksu

03-25-2011

send a report. if it says 31 magic damage and jungle creeps have no MR it should be doing 31.

Gato Muerto

03-25-2011

You could be a victim of creep health regen. They -are- getting health back, although it tends to only be 1-2 points at a time.

Burbinator

03-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato Muerto View Post
You could be a victim of creep health regen. They -are- getting health back, although it tends to only be 1-2 points at a time.
could very well be this. If you nuke someone and heal someone at the same time so that the net change is small, the numbers will reflect it (instead of BIG GREEN and BIG RED simultaneously, it'll one smaller number).

Wangster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

Uh... I tried on all the jungle creeps minus baron and dragon. If there's some creep health regen thing going on, then wouldn't Wraiths be taking even less? They all take the same from hate spike.

By the way, with 80 AD and 15 arpen, I oneshot the wolves (<15 armor) for 579 damage on madred procs. So health regen wouldn't explain that. I ravage the 8 armor lizards to -2 armor, and I deal 581 on madred procs.

Neokenfu

03-25-2011

Wasn't it two patches ago when they changed jungle minions MR from negative numbers to 0? I bet this is what is causing the issue.

malphismia

03-26-2011

Maybe your AP runes rounded up