Reporting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainBinkles

02-14-2010

Hey riot I was wondering if there was a way to report users. Not for lack of skills or some other random **** like that, but for general ******baggery. For instance, yelling out the N word for the last 20 minutes of the game. Also, there should be a mute button allowed for in game in case this said case happens again, after it has already happened twice for me, I wouldn't have to put up with it. I really dont mind noobs in the game, they're just learning. But I can't stand the 50% of people that are completely ignorant and might do better off dead, honestly.

DocChaos

02-14-2010

I agree with this post. Some of the stuff that some of these players are offensive since they use the N word repeatedly. It really takes the fun out of the game when you are being verbally attacked like that. There needs to be a way of muting or reporting these people so no one will have to deal with that nonsense while we are playing the game.

Dearnis

02-14-2010

Generally, yes; first, you can type '/ignore user' and it will ignore them, for a short term fix.

Also, if you press F12, a screenshot (In .tga format) will be saved to C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/Game, and you can send the attachment to support@riotgames.com for further action. Something seems to be up with that e-mail right now; and note that this should be used for people employing racial slurs, with offensive names, and intentional feeding on the scale of "Twisted Fate gates into enemy obelisk in ten seconds".

For everything else, there's ignore. Make sure after the game to add them to your permanent ignore list, too.