Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Nidalee Seals: Dodge or Hp/Lvl

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benoit

Recruiter

02-14-2010

Should I use Dodge or Health per Level in seals for Nidalee?

At the moment I use Hp/lvl because I already bought them for Twisted Fate.

I like them for Nidalee because that extra 175hp helped me a lot of times to get out of a fight at 50hp and heal myself with primal surge.

But I guess in that same fight, if I had dodge runes I would have more than 50hp left.

My other runes are:
Glyph: flat CDR
Mark: armor pen
Quins: HP

Also, I use 9/0/21 at Nidalee. I might switch to 0/9/21 if I get dodge runes (for nimbleness)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord GiantR

Senior Member

02-14-2010

Dodge it synergyses with cat form better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wildfire393

Senior Member

02-14-2010

Quote:
Lord GiantR:
Dodge it synergyses with cat form better.


Actually, it technically doesn't. Being a cat gives you innate dodge, but dodge has diminishing returns, as it stacks multiplicatively. So if you have 10% base dodge from Cat form, Dodge runes are 10% less effective, because they're only applied to the remaining 90% hit chance.

That said, if you're rocking the mastery that gives you move speed whenever you dodge, it's to your advantage to stack as much as possible.


1