Help me beat my metagame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tokinatoor

03-25-2011

Play what your team needs!

Find a AP carry (vlad for me), AD carry (Irelia for me), 2 tankers (nunu + singed)

And junglers Nunu & Irelia!

If the enemy team is 100% auto attackers or AD just go Jax (yeah Elementz says he sucks and I agree) but he can rape auto attackers.

If no one has a stun/silence go Nunu and laugh!

Learn to jungle!

It's not about being able to kill creeps, its about killing creeps and then ganking the **** out of someone!

GarnetJewel

03-25-2011

thanks for the advice. I have never played sion once I went ap with him in a pug game and got my usual metagame. I went on a legendary strike never dying once and caused 2 rage quits. I also saved everyone on my team's ass at least once with a stun

bladeofwill

03-25-2011

Nether vlad nor Irelia are carries, at least not in the normal sense.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
Kass, Sion, Annie, Anivia.

Grab Lich Bane on them. Build slightly tanky. Snowball. Proceed to kite and dominate.
This, i carried myself out with Annie, 81% win ratio with her out of 11 games so far. (go on check my profile I know you want too).

In general any good champion with a reliable CC move is going to help you drag yourself out (Sion, Annie, Lux), it means you can control who your team focuses (thus avoiding that tanky morde and garen) you can also punish the enemy for not warding etc. by ganking them hard.

Praedoran

03-26-2011

I'd think Blitzcrank would be a solid choice as well. Nothing coordinates a group fight like hand delivering a target. Against most of the champs you mentioned, getting tower kills is common with Blitz as well. He punishes bad positioning and play harshly in the early game, often making your enemies begin in-fighting, while the assisted ganks you give will make your teammates love you.