Anivia or Ez

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gardsamja

03-25-2011

I have 6.3k and I cant decide who to buy.I main Vlad now but I also used to main Malzahar ,so i was thinking to buy anivia but then i tried ez,I was not the most successful player in the game but I had a lot of fun.So now I am stuck and cant decide. :S

Karp

03-25-2011

Play whichever you enjoy more.
Anivia is good if you don't play solo much (you need a team to use her right). Good Ezrael is always good, but he looks a little bit too squishy to me now.

Gardsamja

03-26-2011

I decided to go with anivia since I am used to Ap champs,and so far I have not had a single good game,I am just ******ed for playing her.I keep pressing W to go to pool even if she is not vlad.I am too used to his spells -.-

Xagonix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2011

Good choice is Anivia. Ezreal is great but Anivia matches your previous champions played a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardsamja View Post
I decided to go with anivia since I am used to Ap champs,and so far I have not had a single good game,I am just ******ed for playing her.I keep pressing W to go to pool even if she is not vlad.I am too used to his spells -.-
Keep playing and keep trying!
Getting good at Anivia is definitely a plus.

Gardsamja

03-26-2011

The biggest problem is that I dont want to ruin everybodys game by playing badly and/or feeding ,but there is no other way to learn i guess.

TehKaster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardsamja View Post
The biggest problem is that I dont want to ruin everybodys game by playing badly and/or feeding ,but there is no other way to learn i guess.
Well, now there's Co-Op vs. AI. You lose there, you don't really cost anyone anything. So practice away. I main Anivia and I'd say she's much better than Ez if you get good. Ez has... Spells with relatively low CD, blinks more often, global ult (if you aim well).

Anivia has stun, slow, wall, nuke, burst, egg.

Not to sound biased or anything... >.> haha, have fun.