Keeping irelia alive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ycore View Post
I agree that a BV is generally better than a FoN on irelia, however the FoN builds from a Negatron cloak, which is usually the first thing I buy after a Trinity. It's cheap, and helps so much against a variety of casters. To be honest, BV sounds great, but i always find it pops on someones cruddy Q, rather than their R. The only time I find a BV to be super valuable is against Karthus, as it eats his annoying global ult. It's kinda like a QSS against Malz/Warwick, situational, while a Negatron cloak is just plain always useful for the gold price.
You are aware that BV also builds from a Negatron Cloak, yes? What makes BV better than FoN for many champions isn't just the spell shield -- the additional HP makes your MR go further, and more Mana lets you use your abilities for extended periods. Yes, the shield is easy to counter provided the enemy has the means to stop it, but having the shield at all is a deterrent, and it will help against certain champs more than others.

Tokinatoor

03-25-2011

Ok so all most all of us get Tri-Force, Merc treads and use Irelia's passive

Isn't there a move speed debuff after like 450 speed?

Like X% of move speed increase is knocked in half or something?

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinatoor View Post
Ok so all most all of us get Tri-Force, Merc treads and use Irelia's passive

Isn't there a move speed debuff after like 450 speed?

Like X% of move speed increase is knocked in half or something?
450 speed is still like 5 gear + a phantom+tri force+ghost?

Uhm...

I am completely lost in someof your posts... I get that Maybe glass cannon isn't really effective survival. I get that tri force iis needed and merc treads too. But I amasking not just purelyfor the build... MAybe throw in some strong pointers for certain things like runes and masteries and how to play her...