[HELP] Buying LeBlanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Regniwekim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

So, as the post title suggests, I am going to be buying LeBlanc. I've been intrigued by her style of play and the high damage potential she has.

I've been playing around with some different builds on different online tools, but I want to know what the community thinks about LeBlanc.

Some specific areas of advice I would like are:

• Spell Rotation
  • Tips and Tricks
  • Dirty, Sneaky, Underhanded Tactics
Ideas on item builds, runes, summoner spells and masteries are also welcome.

Okay, so here's what I've been thinking for the build...

Summoner Spells:
Ghost - Flash
Typical gap closer special

Masteries:
0/9/21
The standard caster, making sure to pick up Improved Ghost and Blink of an Eye.

Runes:
  • Quints - CDR/lvl
  • Glyphs - Flat CDR
  • Seals - MP5/lvl
  • Marks - MPen

Items:
  • Archangel's Staff - Need the extra mana and mana regen to spam abilities
  • Rod of Ages - Health for survivability, extra mana, synergizes well with AA
  • Rabadon's Deathcap - Requirement for casters
  • Lich Bane - To help with tower destruction
  • Sorcerer's Shoes - Standard caster special

Conditional Item
If you ARE getting kills
  • Mejai's Soulstealer - Bunch of AP and CDR, if you are getting fed, it should fill up quickly
If you are NOT getting kills
  • Rylai's Crystal Scepter - Added survivability, respectable AP, and a nice slow. Not too shabby.

Well, those are my ideas. Let me know what you think. Please post some links to good gameplay guides and videos.

ViSiOnInG

03-25-2011

runes: magic pen red, mana regen/5 per level yellow, flat AP quints, AP per level blues.
standard caster masteries is 9-0-21.

I would take flash/ignite or flash/teleport (teleport ganks are really strong because of leblancs mobility and insane burst)

Strongest spell combo is QRWE, and you can Q again when he gets binded.
items you should get: mejais(if ur owning) sorc boots, deathcap, banshees, deathfire grasp

items you shouldnt get. RoA, archangels, lichbane, rylais.

PhotonScatter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

Items I get.
I go Mejal's, then Haunting Guise. Sometimes, skipping Mejal's all together. I stay at tier 1 boots until this point, then see what the opposing team is building. Most of the time I get the CDR boots, but sometimes Sorc boots.

Harrassing
As mentioned before, QRWE is your killing combo, but don't be afraid to harrass with WQ (or just Q) until they get to the point where you are confident of getting the kill.

If you are within range, and no creeps are between you, EQ is a very effective harrass too. Just stay in range for 2 seconds to proc the damage from E.

Other random tidbits
That should take care of your 1-6. After that, go gank and revel in your mid-game dominance. You really can't push, ever, and farming doesn't happen until your distortion is maxed. It still sucks then though.

Leblanc really is a one-trick pony though, after the initial burst, you kind of ... just exist. Also, if the team really stacks MR, you're kind of neutralized too. During end-game, your job is to find the carry and kill it.

MF DOOM BOT

03-25-2011

LeBlanc is pretty dependent on that initial farming stage and last hitting minions. I like to start with Amplifying Tome and a Health Pot because the tome builds right into Mejai's. Then after that you have to think what kind of boots you need. Should you take Sorc Shoes for the extra damage and MagicPen or the surivability from Merc Treads because their team has a lot of CC? Then I like to build Rylais for survivability because when your dead you can't deal damage. After that its up to you.