Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FLASH POLL: music you would listen to?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathzone33

11-07-2010

the season one cinematic trallier ffor lol

Biinsu

11-07-2010

All Time Low, Framing Hanley, Chicosci, We The Kings, John Meyer, Hit the Lights, and The Maine. If i dont have my iPod plugged in, i go to Pandora

Khaos Kale

11-13-2010

Just about any type of ambient music. Something nice that wouldn't distract me from the game.

Spoonsire

11-16-2010

I've been playing on Boot Camp ever since I've started, and I've got a pretty limited music selection on the windows partition...

Mainly I've been just playing the Starcraft soundtrack over this and any other game i play.

Although i do have a special button for awesome fights that switches the playlist to Burly Brawl.

Yepsilys

11-16-2010

Maily listen to Movie music.

Ah, and chaotic New Jazz too.

Lubu195

11-16-2010

lately i been playing random songs on groveshark while i play or none at all. Now when i play my own games I'm stuck listening to the songs i tell FMOD to play lol.

FoxyTheFoxer

11-18-2010

My own personal Metal Mix. I find pleasure when the song LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR comes on during a teamfight

pqv8WFiwDNQnwDRT

11-23-2010

Personally i would really love to turn that music OFF in the LOBBY while picking hero. It's so loud and so annoying, why there is no some option for this? Or maybe i just can't find where that option is hidden?

Malkure

11-29-2010

DUBSTEP ftw. i play Rollout by Chrispy a lot, AMAZING song for gaming. keeps me focused and wanting to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

Wakim

12-01-2010

Deliverance, Opeth. The game starts getting action packed around the time when the songs are really going