FLASH POLL: music you would listen to?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathzone33

11-07-2010

the season one cinematic trallier ffor lol

Biinsu

11-07-2010

All Time Low, Framing Hanley, Chicosci, We The Kings, John Meyer, Hit the Lights, and The Maine. If i dont have my iPod plugged in, i go to Pandora

Khaos Kale

11-13-2010

Just about any type of ambient music. Something nice that wouldn't distract me from the game.

Spoonsire

11-16-2010

I've been playing on Boot Camp ever since I've started, and I've got a pretty limited music selection on the windows partition...

Mainly I've been just playing the Starcraft soundtrack over this and any other game i play.

Although i do have a special button for awesome fights that switches the playlist to Burly Brawl.

Yepsilys

11-16-2010

Maily listen to Movie music.

Ah, and chaotic New Jazz too.

Lubu195

11-16-2010

lately i been playing random songs on groveshark while i play or none at all. Now when i play my own games I'm stuck listening to the songs i tell FMOD to play lol.

FoxyTheFoxer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2010

My own personal Metal Mix. I find pleasure when the song LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR comes on during a teamfight

pqv8WFiwDNQnwDRT

11-23-2010

Personally i would really love to turn that music OFF in the LOBBY while picking hero. It's so loud and so annoying, why there is no some option for this? Or maybe i just can't find where that option is hidden?

Malkure

11-29-2010

DUBSTEP ftw. i play Rollout by Chrispy a lot, AMAZING song for gaming. keeps me focused and wanting to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

Wakim

12-01-2010

Deliverance, Opeth. The game starts getting action packed around the time when the songs are really going