FLASH POLL: music you would listen to?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slyvvr

Recruiter

09-06-2010

Sons of plunder by disturbed, every single time i play!

Trash Talk

09-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainyk View Post
I want to concentrate on the game= no music
i keep my music down as well. sometimes you can hear people fighting and spells casting when by golem/lizard/dragon/baron.

Nigro BR

09-10-2010

Well, love death metal, but i dont think other ppl likes this too, except, of course, Mordekaiser

Grimmis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannan View Post
Electronica/Club/Dance i.e. Daft Punk something that gets me feeling pumped.
Lol, Daft Punk - One more time
Just after it says "Welcome to summoners rift" have it playing. That would be awesome.

Cyrizz

09-16-2010

i think, that everyone can use his music he likes in the backround.

but it would be awsum at killing sprees, like
warwick legendary(7kils) 7 days to the wolfs, by nightwish, just a sequence of 5 or 10 secs,
things like this, would be hella pumpin!
/cyrizz

Ranezu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-19-2010

Here's a long list of mine. Based totally on preference on my part.
1. When I'm playing Jax, I listen to 'But Tonight We Dance' by Rise Against.
2. When I'm playing Xin Zhao, I listen to 'Welcome to China' off the Dynasty Warriors 6 soundtrack.
3. When I'm playing Master Yi, I listen to 'Nobody's Listening' by Linkin Park.
4. When I'm playing Ezreal, I listen to 'A World Without Danger' by Noam Kaniel AKA Code Lyoko's intro theme.
5. When I'm playing Urgot, I listen to 'Puritania' by Dimmu Borgir.
6. When I'm playing Tryndamere, I listen to 'Hail and Kill' by Manowar.
7. When I'm playing Olaf, I listen to 'Dawn of Battle' by Manowar.
8. When I'm playing Shaco, I listen to 'Hello Zepp' by Charlie Clouser AKA a song off the Saw 4 soundtrack.
9. When I'm playing Malzahar, I listen to 'The Catalyst' by Linkin Park.
10. When I'm playing Vladimir, I listen to 'The Festival of Servants' off of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night soundtrack.
11. When I play Akali/Kennen/Shen, I listen to 'Strike of the Ninja' by DragonForce.
12. When I play Galio, I listen to 'Fight Against Seymour' off of the Final Fantasy X soundtrack.
13. When I play Pantheon, I listen to 'Brothers in/of Blood' off of the God of War 3 soundtrack.

That's about it. As for when I'm playing, I just have a random iTunes list of music from Beastie Boys, Rise Against, DragonForce, System of a Down, Egypt Central, Linkin Park, Nightwish and various scattered artists.

Opinion: Some battle music when you start a fight (based on numbers or HP) that would be fun

SLAYEROO

09-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSilverBullet View Post
No, but many people turn off background music and listen to other tracks... <-- polling this.

Thanks!
I listen to dawn of war 2 soundtrack, it is awesome and fits for the epic action that happens ingame at LoL!

Swinney

09-22-2010

Mindless Self Indulgence, Muse, Eminem, or System of a Down. Yeah, take what you will about my music tastes lol. Oh yeah, Pendulum if I am playing Kennen.

BoeingB17FF

09-22-2010

I like my classical music. Tchaikovsky is awesome for LoL games. That or if I'm feeling techno or gamey, I throw on...get ready for it...Dota. ^.^

Conster

09-23-2010

everything from the follwing playlist http://www.playlist.com/playlist/4387524875, also japanese pop or classic rock is awesome too...but for this game fast paced rock or metal does the job