Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FLASH POLL: music you would listen to?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EequaltoMC2

Recruiter

08-28-2010

ALESTORM when i play gangplank

Brassherald

08-29-2010

I tend to put on some Bruce Springsteen, but I do that for every game I play, since who doesn't like the Boss.

foxypickles

08-30-2010

Sandpeople

Anthelion

09-01-2010

Most rock that isn't completely tainted by that terrible mainstream sound. A few examples are Blind Guardian, Coheed and Cambria, Grave Digger, Scar Symmetry, Amon Amarth, The Black Dahlia Murder, Iron Maiden, and Judas Priest.

Actually here: http://www.last.fm/user/Nites2Dreamz

Gibbilo

09-01-2010

Catgroove by parov stelar

Lumautis

09-03-2010

shoot if the game had the wind as ur back ground music that would be pretty cool then when it gets quite theres mias and ur alone that would be creepy quite and intense

Lumautis

09-03-2010

Quote:
jerzy:
I don't use vent as I usually tend to LAN for games like these, I LAN DotA off and on. I hope you don't put random voices yelling at each other into the game as background music, considering how many people mentioned vent.

I usually just stream various hip hop stations when playing alone. Usually with a nice West Coast flavor to it.

Wishful thinking time, if you could get one artist to do a soundtrack for this game I'd have to choose either Lil Wayne or Jeezy. Yup, very wishful as it would completely go counter to a low ESRB rating, I know.

Just whatever you do don't OH GOD PLEASE DON'T get that Basshunter guy involved in this game in any way shape or form. The way he butchered DotA, omg. I still have friends who make fun of me for playing DotA on account of that guy alone.

That is all.
=p

hip hop is they way to go some drake, dre, tupac Fabolous and some nelly hell ya thats how i flow in lol

Rick182

09-03-2010

Enjoy the silence by Depeche Mode (a remix version, though...)

Gimper

Recruiter

09-04-2010

Alestorm, Sabaton, Metallica, Rammstein - \m/

CommanderChicken

Recruiter

09-04-2010

metallica megadeth slayer anthrax judas preist disturbed soad rush led zeppelin iron maiden gunz n roses jimi hendrix acdc and nirvana!