Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you win a ranked game with people like this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ActuallyMellow

03-24-2011

^.^
(Picture)
I'm 1333 Elo atm... Should i wonder why?

xRigel

03-24-2011

you realize that there are people who play to have fun, not only to win. even though it's ranked it doesn't mean your teammates will be better than your opponents. have you ever thought the opponents are just flat out better than your team? that you're not the best player in the world?

ActuallyMellow

03-24-2011

Most of your assumptions are wrong... I'm not the best player in the world not even close, First thing you said, This isn't the only game when this happens, Of course they were better than them because they die constantly over and over, are you stupid that's what the whole post was about. I always get the short end of the stick, That game lasted 27 minutes. All i want is players on my team that actually know how to play... I don't care if i lose i just want players that know how to play.

Lownak

03-25-2011

Quote:
xRigel:
you realize that there are people who play to have fun, not only to win. even though it's ranked it doesn't mean your teammates will be better than your opponents. have you ever thought the opponents are just flat out better than your team? that you're not the best player in the world?

if they want to play for fun they should go normal games =P

Stolifiend

03-25-2011

this^

im tired of fp, oh first time playing this champ...

Daniellynet

03-25-2011

Quote:
Lownak:

Ya. Ranked is for serious players.. Normal is for fun/practicing ranked.

Trickbaby

03-28-2011

Quote:
Lownak:

This.

It blows me away to see people playing first time champs or even letting themseves get autodrafted, in a ranked match. It blows to get teamed up with these people as well. You may as well just chalk up another loss...

KeepersWay

03-28-2011

Quote:
xRigel:

Please do me a favor and all of your friends that "play for fun" don't touch the ranked matchmaking option seriously this is what makes LoL a joke..

I am the catman

03-28-2011

^
all of this, players who "play for fun" stay the **** out of ranked.

H2OSakana

04-04-2011

Seriously, I have had a even worse team. One of them afk qued and come backlast minute to see that he randomed a champ, so he afked for the rest of the game. Meanwhile 3 of my other teammates managed to fork over 27 deaths in 20 minutes, when we surrendered. Thats freaking over one kill a minute, the final score was 3 - 27....