Looking for Eve players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arinnarina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2011

Looking for a few tips on Eve gameplay. Does anyone still have a jungle route that still works? Not looking for top tier speed but something usable.

Also, I have a build I'd like to have some test in a few games if possible. Been messing around and decided to go for an all out Armor Reduction build by going Starks and Black Cleaver. Those two coupled with Ravage will come up to -91 Armor. After that, or possibly in between, would be tanky items. Would like to see someone test this to see how viable it is in an actual game.

TrialForce

03-24-2011

http://rapidshare.com/#!download|69d...ungle.lrf|5864

Jungle Eve after nerf ranked game.

Wangster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2011

Don't buy stark's on Eve. They'll see you coming from a mile away.

Arinnarina

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosad2day View Post
Don't buy stark's on Eve. They'll see you coming from a mile away.
You have too much faith in your fellow man to notice these aura debuffs. People have plenty to pay attention to with roaming becoming popular. If I lose a gank because they noticed Starks debuff, than they likely would have already been too far away to gank.

Wangster

03-24-2011

I notice them :| It's like, right under the middle of the screen. If you don't care, go for it I guess. Though I wonder how many games you'll actually get to Starks. Wriggles, Boots, Trinity Force, Starks? or are you skipping Trinity completely?

TheCowGoes

03-24-2011

I dunno. My senses are practically screaming if I see a negative aura on my screen (like fiddles' aura) when there previously wasn't one/no champion to be seen. I assume 5v1 gank, and most of the time, I'm right mid-late game. :/

malphismia

03-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosad2day View Post
I notice them :| It's like, right under the middle of the screen. If you don't care, go for it I guess. Though I wonder how many games you'll actually get to Starks. Wriggles, Boots, Trinity Force, Starks? or are you skipping Trinity completely?
I think OP is getting Black Cleaver instead of Starks.

By the way, you should get a sunfire cape. You get heals on enemy teammates you've killed or assisted in killing, so just by being near enemies (even if you're focusing another enemy) you'll get healed after one of them die.

It also helps a bit with farming, since you can just stand in the middle of a creep wave and not take as much damage (well, you have to make use of her passive in some way, its terrible)

Wangster

03-25-2011

OP said Black Cleaver AND Starks. And Sunfire Cape is just dumb :| I can understand not noticing an aura, but not noticing health dropping? :| Anyways, if your team isn't focus firing the squishies like you are doing, then something is wrong.