Suggestion: Make champions solid or whatever :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Don KiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-24-2011

In team fights , it is hard to focus spells on a champion because they can stand in each other.
You should make them solid (or whatever the word is) so they go around each other (like in DotA) instead of going right through... Please think about this...

McDiamond

03-25-2011

You mean to have champions of the same team be able to collide with each other, like how they already are with minions. I hadn't actually noticed that it WASN'T like that, but it all makes sense now. This would definitely help out in fights and further benefit teamwork, but I feel like AoE abilities would be affected.

Misentro

03-25-2011

It could be problematic, but it is annoying how everyone seems to hind inside each other when I'm trying to heal/shield.

Don KiX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-29-2011

Exactly... It is harder to hit and to focus spells on them...+ if your fighting in the brush.... -.-

Stoertebeker

03-29-2011

thats why chogath is an awesome tank - everyone's hiding in his model!

Yoroshikuu

03-30-2011

No this would make the game silly, big fat champions can block small passages or even block own teammates. Just hover your mouse and smartcast you cannot miss your target. Also bunching together is really silly. What? wait for morgana to stun all 5 of you?

LuckSkillVictory

04-07-2011

It is really annoying for say a lvl 1 fight were the team that is stacked has a pretty big advantage.