Weekly Rotation removed from ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lnfex

03-24-2011

Title says it all, i personally feel the 10 random free champions generated weekly shouldn't be available in ranked que, or even at level 30 honestly but that'd be too big of a blow.

Opinions n such, please.

BMF Icarus

03-24-2011

No, lets say you have 9 champs and somehow all those champs get picked. You will be the last pick with no champion to play as.

You can say that to play ranked you should have at least 10 champs owned beforehand but you wont be able to satisfy the champ your team needs every game with those 10 champs. So, to avoid that a little the champ rotation is invented.

corallein

03-24-2011

No, that's not why the champ rotation was introduced at all.

Also, you need to own at least 14 champs for ranked play. 4 bans + 9 picks = 13 gone.

lnfex

04-05-2011

The chances of all your champions being picked is rather slim honestly.

Okay, so i now suggest you require 14 champions to que for ranked?

Anything to get people who are trying new champs in ranked the **** out

KPloggz

04-05-2011

It really isn't that slim; I played in a ranked game where Ashe, Amumu, Shen, Rammus, and Cho were all chosen/banned. Those are most of my mains, and we needed someone tanky with magic damage, so I played singed for my first game ever.

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Well, today I played ranked, 3 of my team mates picked free champs. >.>
They all fed, but me and someone else carried hard.

âixer

04-06-2011

I don't mind this, its actually a decent idea but not owning a wooping 14 I mean some don't have all the time to play. So I guess 10 champions you can easily just buy all the 450 ones xD
Either way something has to be done about it maybe certain amount of games played on the champion

lnfex

04-06-2011

I'm really just hoping Season 2 brings a new ELO system/Limited access to ranked rather than just being level 30.

cLHx1

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPloggz View Post
It really isn't that slim; I played in a ranked game where Ashe, Amumu, Shen, Rammus, and Cho were all chosen/banned. Those are most of my mains, and we needed someone tanky with magic damage, so I played singed for my first game ever.

And youre the reason people lose RANKED games.

Ez0 Prush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

I would like to note.....I've played a majority of champs for the first time and done quite well, having at least a 3:1 KDR. It's not the fact that they are new to the champion that causes the problem. It's the fact that they are not careful and don't pay attention and make poor choices....exactly as they would using one they have played often.

Just sayin...