Ghostblade Popularity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narnak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

It's worded badly, but it's 8. It's always been 8. And 4 for ranged ever since the lizard buff nerf patch.

As for the weed argument, I've smoked more than my share in my day. I've long since realized the effects it has. From first person experience and many many friends that I've seen in far worse shape than I ever was. No you can't OD off weed, and you can appear to be a perfectly functional person even as a weed addict. Most wouldn't even know you are high unless you are baked out of your mind. But it does influence your life negatively in many ways. It is a recreational substance that is far too easy to abuse, just like alcohol.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paqi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

If anyone is seriously interested in the health effects of marijuana, see the movie "Super High Me". The guy smokes for a month straight. Long story short, he's fine, physically.

It's certainly addictive in the same sense that gambling and WOW is, and those certainly aren't trivial addictions. The guy in that movie is clearly dependent on it, which I'd say is unfortunate. He doesn't seem to mind though, and he was able to go one month without it.

That said, this is all based on an off the cuff comment that probably wasn't meant to be taken that seriously As far as the Ghostblade timing goes, ya, I can see how it can be read both ways, and if it's been timed at 8 seconds max, then that must be it.