Yeah i get my first leave record today!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dat Irelia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2010

THX to the ****py server. After i chose the champion and entered the game, it just started crushing and im unable to reconnect after 40 mins try.

That three unknown error just keeps popping out. Even if i am lucky enough to reconnect the game, will be disconnected by the **** server in twenty seconds and countinue my journey of logging in. Nice job Riot games.

Anyone else experience the same thing? Lets celebrate

thekidxp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2010

i have a leave because i got dced at the very end of a game just before i wouldve won, also lost last night because i had an error where i couldnt see anything restarted everthing like 5 times then just stayed in so i didnt get the leave.

Dat Irelia

02-14-2010

still no reply from official. classssssssssssssssssssic

Venatori

02-14-2010

Yeah im having the same exact problem but it seems that me and my brother cannot seem to be playing at the same time or else one of us randomly gets booted from the game and then cannot get back into no matter how many times we try. We would really appreciate an official post.