[Help] Shaco DPS+Crit Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImTooCoolForYou

02-15-2010

When you guys put the 6 JITB around the golem and lizard, what makes them attack the golem first and not the tiny henchmens?

ArkhamHorror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTooCoolForYou View Post
When you guys put the 6 JITB around the golem and lizard, what makes them attack the golem first and not the tiny henchmens?
Simple, you place them a bit far from the lil ones, then you attack golem/lizard once. Since they are melee, they will follow you, while the little ones are ranged and will stay in place. Lure the Golem/Lizard in yours JiTb and they are done in a matter of seconds.

Also for the item/runes/masteries

Runes -Plain CRIT DAMAGE.
Masteries - 21/0/9, be sure to get the +10% crit damage
Items - At gameend i usually have
1) Boots of mobility
2) Brutalizer
3) Infinity edge
4) Trinity Force
5) Bloodthirster
6) Black cleaver

zero57

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkhamHorror View Post
Simple, you place them a bit far from the lil ones, then you attack golem/lizard once. Since they are melee, they will follow you, while the little ones are ranged and will stay in place. Lure the Golem/Lizard in yours JiTb and they are done in a matter of seconds.

Also for the item/runes/masteries

Runes -Plain CRIT DAMAGE.
Masteries - 21/0/9, be sure to get the +10% crit damage
Items - At gameend i usually have
1) Boots of mobility
2) Brutalizer
3) Infinity edge
4) Trinity Force
5) Bloodthirster
6) Black cleaver
Once Again, Thanks A Lot ArkHamHorror!

ArkhamHorror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

You are welcome =)

Darky101

02-16-2010

Also, for the Summoner spell, I don't use exhast, i use rally and ignite.

Once you get Lizard, and get too level 2, take your elixir and wait in the forest for a enemy to come near.
Decieve behind them, drop a JITB, Drop rally, crit hit them in the back.. if its a harder hero, like alistar or mundo, they will run, get feared from the JITB, while you continuously hit them.

They wont even bother to fight back because of the rally at your advantage.

Iv got first blood AND second blood many times because of this.. if your partner isnt a tool and helps a little bit

ArkhamHorror

02-16-2010

I would not advise getting rally on shaco, it's cooldown is too long to be really useful, heals too few and now it's been nerfed pretty hard. You need low cooldown spells, exhaus and ignite are what you want.....
at least, IMHO.

ImTooCoolForYou

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkhamHorror View Post
I would not advise getting rally on shaco, it's cooldown is too long to be really useful, heals too few and now it's been nerfed pretty hard. You need low cooldown spells, exhaus and ignite are what you want.....
at least, IMHO.
Thanks a lot man. Do you have a guide? I have been looking at Shaco guide and I don't think I see yours. You should write one, you certainly have more than enough skills and knowledge to teach others.

ArkhamHorror

02-16-2010

I was thinking about that, really, but never found the time or the motivation...well, ill give it a try, tnx for the motivation