[Help] Shaco DPS+Crit Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zero57

02-14-2010

Can someone help me on a Shaco DPS+Crit Build?

Dingly Donuts

02-14-2010

the build i have is runes attack speed 14% and crit damage 22%
i go lifesteal ceptar first
greaves
malady
bf sword/ pick axe depending on how well im doing
infinity edge
zeal
phantom dancer
bf sword
blood thirster
infinity edge
if you get all those items you should be sitting at 86% chance to crit 436 movement speed and about 1k crits per attack happy hunting just did the build 34-5

ArkhamHorror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2010

I play him with +40% crit damage runes, 21/0/9 masteries.
Grab a RED POTION ( the 300 gold one ) 2 healt pots and 2 mana pots.

Now you have 2 options.

1) You start by Jack in the Box and get Lizard by massing them in front of her before it spawns, level quickly at a second neutral camp ( careful not to die ). If you have Zilean in your party and you are running the exp mastery you actually do level 2 at lizard so it's all fine and smooth. Step 2 you take Deceive, go mid, drink your red pot, blink in there and doubleshot the mid champ.

2) You start by just ganking mid with Deceive. With Lizard is actually a lot simpler, but if you do it well, you'll be rewarded.

From now on you just need to buy Boots of travel REALLY quickly and go all around permaganking, your items will be focused on the burst damage only, you need to take down an hero in 2, max 3 hits ( infinity edge, sheen-triforce, BF swords in general)

For the love of god avoid malady at all costs, if you really want a lifesteal ( pointless imho because your attacks will be "hit and run", shaco is not a fighter in any way you look at him ) go Thirster, the added damage are a bonus. You basically don't need attack speed at all.

With this build i'm able to crit for 300 at level 1, wich screams GANK all over.

Happy Hunting =)

zero57

02-14-2010

@Dynoman: Thx, i'll try it out.

@ArkhamHorror: Wow, seems really good. I get to gank people early game and win instantly. 1 thing, why avoid malady? I like it's Attack speed..

Oh and something's confusing me, u say u start by JitB and level on the lizards. But then u say get Deceive and go mid and kill the mid champ with deceive and doubleshot.. What does Doubleshot mean? and Do you mean IF you pick JitB do the step 1 or if u pick Deceive pick step 2? Or do u mean when ur level 2 get Deceive?

ArkhamHorror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2010

Ill explain myself better...

@Malady : As i said Life steal is not a good choiche on this build because obviously you will rely a lot on Burst damage, not on fightning for long, so you wont benefit from lifesteal at all, nor from attack speed.
And to explain myself further i'll say that i don't respect Malady at all, it looks cheap and strong, it's none of those. A Stark Fervor ( costs only 700 more ) works WAY better for killing (-25 armor aura) and benefit not only you, but also your team!

@For the confusion about JitB. Those are 2 different ways of starting, you can pick the one you like the most. If you start with JitB you get Lizard first and start ganking from level 2, If you start with Deceive you can gank from level 1, but it will be harder without the Lizard. Your choiche =) (BTW by Doubleshot i mean "killing in 2 hits" lol )

Rigario

02-14-2010

the reason you wanna avoid malady is because you want to insta gib your opponent or at least get him running when you deceive or maybe shiv + deceive. Doing so nets you kill without them retalliating.

Additionally raw dmg boosts 2shiv as well, attack speed doesnt.

zero57

02-14-2010

Ah thx guys. So... ArkhamHorror, can u tell me the item build, skill build (optional), runes (optional), and Mastery (optional)?

zero57

02-14-2010

Bump... Pls tell me..

Lyrondak

02-15-2010

Runes: Full crit dmg.
Masteries: 21+/X/X
Summoner Spells: Exhaust + Ignite/Flash

Start with Elixir of Fortitude + 3-5 HP pots.
Get Jack in the Box.
Walk to the golem and put 6 JITB at the golem spawn. If you leave the base within 30-45 secs you should be able to get all 6 JITB stacked on top of each other. You should not have enough mana to JITB again if you do it right. Hit the golem a few times in the back and it should die before your JITBs do. You should take almost no damage, then head to the closest lane.

The first 2 creep kills should make you level 2. This is where you should first blood. Drink your elixir, deceive, exhaust, hit the target in the back (should do 200+ dmg, approx half their health). They will probably run, hit them 2-3 more times and they should die. If they don't die, use ignite.

You should have infinite mana with the golem buff and be completely dominating/outleveling your lane. Continue to gank while you have the level advantage, then build a Sword of the Occult.

Final Items:
Sword of the Occult
Boots of Mobility
Infinity Edge
Bloodthirster
Black Cleaver
Sheen/Trinity Force or Guardian Angel

Other decent items: Brutalizer, Phantom Dancer, 2nd Bloodthirster

Skills: WQEQQR, max R, Q, E, W in that order

Be sure to set up JITB before you gank heroes. Set them up where you think they will run. Remember you can always cast while invis.

Oh and guardian angel is really icing on the cake. It always works on your clone so they have to kill it twice. Really annoying but funny. With this build, i've critted for 1770 while only having like 360 or so base dmg. I also didn't use sheen and don't have any crit runes either so it could have been higher.

Good luck!

zero57

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrondak View Post
Runes: Full crit dmg.
Masteries: 21+/X/X
Summoner Spells: Exhaust + Ignite/Flash

Start with Elixir of Fortitude + 3-5 HP pots.
Get Jack in the Box.
Walk to the golem and put 6 JITB at the golem spawn. If you leave the base within 30-45 secs you should be able to get all 6 JITB stacked on top of each other. You should not have enough mana to JITB again if you do it right. Hit the golem a few times in the back and it should die before your JITBs do. You should take almost no damage, then head to the closest lane.

The first 2 creep kills should make you level 2. This is where you should first blood. Drink your elixir, deceive, exhaust, hit the target in the back (should do 200+ dmg, approx half their health). They will probably run, hit them 2-3 more times and they should die. If they don't die, use ignite.

You should have infinite mana with the golem buff and be completely dominating/outleveling your lane. Continue to gank while you have the level advantage, then build a Sword of the Occult.

Final Items:
Sword of the Occult
Boots of Mobility
Infinity Edge
Bloodthirster
Black Cleaver
Sheen/Trinity Force or Guardian Angel

Other decent items: Brutalizer, Phantom Dancer, 2nd Bloodthirster

Skills: WQEQQR, max R, Q, E, W in that order

Be sure to set up JITB before you gank heroes. Set them up where you think they will run. Remember you can always cast while invis.

Oh and guardian angel is really icing on the cake. It always works on your clone so they have to kill it twice. Really annoying but funny. With this build, i've critted for 1770 while only having like 360 or so base dmg. I also didn't use sheen and don't have any crit runes either so it could have been higher.

Good luck!
Ooh, thx for the tips and all that stuff! I'm gonna try it out as soon as i can