Pls help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterPipe

02-14-2010

Hi anyone can help me pls, i cant play a game. i can choose play and enter on any arranged, solo, and practice game..... when i am in champions select menu it works properly also but after the 1 min waiting before the game starts, it would not enter the game's loading screen instead it would only say game is still in progress and i cant enter the game..... pls help anyone... thnx....... help is greatly appreciated and sorry for m english.......

Summoner Rokutaa

02-15-2010

I have the same problem!
but I can get in if I wait after reconnecting...
still waaaay too much of a setback to win...

mebbe we can compare our computers?

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

this happens very often due to invalid installation. If you've copied out of a friend, a disk, a whatever, if you've modified files or isntalled skins or anything. If you've done anything different from downloading the installer from the website and following the steps closely.

It may not be the case, but 90% of the cases it is. Reinstalling usually helps.

Summoner Rokutaa

02-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomniumProxy View Post
this happens very often due to invalid installation. If you've copied out of a friend, a disk, a whatever, if you've modified files or isntalled skins or anything. If you've done anything different from downloading the installer from the website and following the steps closely.

It may not be the case, but 90% of the cases it is. Reinstalling usually helps.
thanks so much!
reinstalling now!