The Gold cost per stat based off of items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathify

08-21-2009

This is an excel chart containing the gold cost per stat based solely off of items... this compliments well with rune choice and mastery choice... I'll post an update with total gold cost of each mastery tree and update my rune excel sheet(which can be found at http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ead.php?t=5967) with these costs...'

I hope some one finds this valuable... or else it was a HUGE WASTE OF MY TIME!!!! NOOOOOO

Also, if anyone doesn't have excel I can upload it as a screen shot or make another post with the data written out... Just feel free to ask...

edit: I removed the zip with just the gold per stat and added an excel chart(in .xls) plus I also converted it to PDF in seperate files for those who don't have excel...

Snig

08-22-2009

Do you think you can save it as xls instead of xlsx. xlsx requires a newer version of excel than some of us old people have.

Thanks,

Snig.

Deathify

08-22-2009

Here it is in XLS format... Do you want me to just post the stats in a reply so all can see? I don't know if it will format correctly but if requested I'll provide it... I just don't feel like dealing with formatting it correctly if its not needed... Anyways, Thanks for the reply! I felt so lonely

Snig

08-22-2009

This is really good, could you put your rune analysis in xls also? In the same spreadsheet preferably so it is all in one place?

Also it seems like a quick analysis could tell you which runes are the best deals.

Snig.

Deathify

08-22-2009

Put all in the same spreadsheet... also added another spreadsheet showing the gold cost of runes so you can actually see what are the best deals... Made it PDF too for those who don't have it... I hope you enjoy my hr of work lol...

Snig

08-22-2009

This is excellent work. I would like to sort it all by one column to see which is the highest however there is no accurate column for that since you use the columns for multiple different things.

I would seperate your right most column into 2-4 columns side by side so you can just compare things that are comparable.

Have you derived any conclusions from your data yet?

Like you should use runes for attack speed, armor and cooldown reduction.

Snig.

Snig

08-24-2009

This needs to be linked to in the sticky guide post.

Snig.

IS1e7d710a0763eb

08-25-2009

Thanks alot for doing this work.
Seeing statistics like this gives alot more depth to the rune juggling etc.

Also makes my brains a bit mushy from trying to decide the actual worth for the different champs, since they have different relative power per stat, so just having the gold value isnt enough ^^
It also does not take into account different sizes of the item you took the values from... nitpicking but smaller items are easier to get and faster to use, but bigger items last longer as they dont fill up the valueable 6 itemslots that fast.

-Terry

Teirdome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig View Post
This needs to be linked to in the sticky guide post.

Snig.
No doubt about it. Really helpful theorycrafting post.

Anansi

Adjudicator

08-25-2009

This is indeed a very solid piece of retro-engineering. Good job Deathify!

+1 for the addition to RoarMan's guide of guides.