Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Help-Klazzix] Jungling w/ Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klazzix

02-13-2010

I beg you. Please?

Haha, specifically looking for advice on item/rune/masteries build. Most importantly the order of creeps so that a jungler can level as fast like it is on a solo lane. Links and all the help is much appreciated. Much love for the LoL community!

LaLaGoodbye

Senior Recruiter

02-13-2010

You don't need any particular Runes or Masteries.

Fiddle can jungle with

A)Amplifying Tome + HP Pot
B) Brilliance Elixir + Health + Mana Pot

Run over to the golem... attack it... start draining the golem... pop your potion... drain again till dead. Continue either up or down. It really depends on if you want to do your Lizard or the enemy Lizard.

Either way, at lvl 4 with rank two of Drain you can solo Dragon (WITH THE GOLEM BUFF)

ArkhamHorror

02-14-2010

I go 9/0/21 to jungle with stix (dont forget the Utility Mastery for longer golem buff, since now it works properly) and run Magic penetration on red runes, HEALT ( kinda important to be safe at level 1 ) on yellow, and CD reduction on blue.

You start with Doran's ring and 1 HP pot, and level 1 Drain.
From here it's simple, you attack golem once or twice, you start draining. It needs some cold blood, since your life will drop really low, but don't worry, your drain won't let you die. When you have the golem buff it's done, the jungle will be yours.
I suggest to do dragon from level 3 or 4 if you have your golem ( lizard helps a bit here ), and to reach level 6 skilled with
-Fear level 2
-Drain level 2
-Crows level 1
-Crowstorm level 1

You may argue on fear being useless in jungle, and yes it is, but the whole point of junglin is being able to gank really fast and by surprise, so you'll need the fear. If you have problems, just put level 1 fear and go for level 3 drain. ( Wasted points IMHO).

When you reach level 6 go grab your first items to build a rod of ages and start ganking.
From now on you just gank with crowstorm till it's gg :P

Klazzix

02-14-2010

Thanks, this makes me think like Fiddle is the king of the jungle, so it's basically golem at start, and dragon @lv3-4.

CTHDRL

02-14-2010

I played Junglestix for awhile.

Get advanced smite and flash; tome and HP pot.

Go to golem, smite one small lizard, drain the other. Attack golem until your drain is up and continue to drain him until he's dead.

Using HP pot cancels your drain! Use HP pot before you use drain!

Get all the other nuetrals in whatever order you please. Make sure you have smite for lizard buff (if no one else on your team is getting it). IMO have someone help you get dragon. It goes faster, which means you get gold faster, which means it spawns faster which means you get more gold faster.

Go lane/gank.

When golem re-appears or the opponents in your lane are being timid go jungle again.

etc

Edit;

1 in drain.

wind
wind
fear
wind
storm
etc

Get drain last.

Max storm, wind and fear ASAP.

Your job as junglestix is to silence the other team for what will seem like HOURS for them, fear their main DPS while crow-storming them to death.

People who play "LOL I'm going to fear you and then drain gank your team 1V1" are idiots IMO. That **** doesn't fly against a good team.

Fiddle is probably the best support caster. He is the Alistar of casters.

Feta

02-14-2010

Jungling with fiddle is easy.

1. Pick any items.(I have done it with boots)
2. Get a point in life drain.
3. Spam it on golem till it dies.
4. Spam it on anything in the jungle till it dies as well.

Oh and dont listen to the dumb dumb that told you to kill the small creeps first just kill golem.

Klazzix

02-14-2010

Question, do you have to drain the little two minions beside golem? Or golem first?

EDIT: oh okay, nevermind, just read the replies. Lol...

CTHDRL

02-14-2010

Quote:
Siraz:
Jungling with fiddle is easy.

1. Pick any items.(I have done it with boots)
2. Get a point in life drain.
3. Spam it on golem till it dies.
4. Spam it on anything in the jungle till it dies as well.

Oh and dont listen to the dumb dumb that told you to kill the small creeps first just kill golem.

Any sort of lag or interruption (enemy)of any kind will result in your death...by a neutral.

Killing the small creeps- then golem takes the same amount of time, and assures that you will not die no matter what.

Ganks at buffs are common, and sever lag has been more frequent lately.

GG