ELO Hell is a Real Place, and I'm Trapped There.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemiGocl

03-24-2011

Solution: TIME FOR A NEW ACCOUNT GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

RelativelyNub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-25-2011

I feel you bro. Though, after I posted a thread about this, I promptly got offers to play with people who said they were in the same situation as me.

Said person #1: "Sorry about doing so bad, was playing him for the first time"
Said person #2: "Omg -_- no one called mia on Noc" (Nocturne was jungling...)

So, while I do respect that bad players exist and cause stuff to go badly in ranked, I take everyone who whines about being in ELO hell with a grain of salt now, since I sometimes assume they belong there. However, assuming you don't, I'd be up to duo-queue with you and break my 5-loss streak (was at 6-2, now at 7-8)...

KidConfucius

03-25-2011

just droped down under 800 , out of my last 6 ranked games , won 1 , lost 5 . Its either afkers , bad team comp , people who feed early game and still expect to be able to turn it around just cause they got a couple mid game kills? does noone understand the concept of snowballing? unless your opponents are idiots then you arent coming back . there is a difference between a competent player who is simply being outplayed , and a total scrub player who is gifting themselves to the other team through sheer incompitence.

Normally i tank , because nobody ever seems to want to , and thats fine , cause i like tanking . but i cannot tank for a team that fails , a tank needs assists , or else ive no gold , i cant spend time farming because A: most tanks arent designed to be good at that B: i need to run about the map assisting and supporting the team . So if my carries are feeding then as the tank , im screwed. Because then the opponents out lvl you and youve been left trying to hold a turret alone , youve got no real items yet because your the only one who hasnt died , so you havent been back to base. Then eventually the rest of the other team overuns you and you never recover. No gold , no kills , no items , and you end up with a worse score then the rest of your team , even though it was their early game incompitence that brought it about.

OR worse then that is to be carrying the team well , be that either with tank or carry ect ,pushing towers and making progress then your team throws it all away by chasing solo into enemy jungles , going 1v3 or 1v5 , wasting time farming or getting buffs while a tower is being attacked by 2 or 4 ect champs ( no map awareness ) and ignoring pings . . . it only takes one bad player to loose a game , no matter how well you may be doing , you cannot carry a team that within the first 5-10 minutes has already given up 3 deaths each per lane , by the time mid game is around they are in double figure deaths . .to make up for that you would need 30-40 kills :/ . Dont know what it is that people seem to find so difficult about early laning. Its not that hard. And what is even more amazing is the ammount of people who seem to think its not that important. Why they bother to play ranked in the first place is a mystery. You dont have to dominate your lane , but you need to have at least some presence there , or else they other team can run about the map as they please.

And my luck seems to be to get these kinds of players probably every 7 out of 10 games

AxxeI

03-29-2011

O.o

Nickatak

03-29-2011

I'de be willing to duo queue with you guys

deathofzero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2011

I've made a vow to only play ranked solo or normal 3v3. I must get out of this hell... or die trying. 944 right now lol..

Altonia

04-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHaveANiceDay View Post
I feel like 2-10-22 is a pretty pro score for a TANK.
I feel like having 20 assists means your team isn't doing that bad. I've tried to help out a low elo person or two get out, and while it averages the elo out a bit, they seem to not do well. at ALL. Where right now do you feel you should be @ elo-wise?

MrHaveANiceDay

04-03-2011

Personally, I feel I'm at least an average player. I have good habits and know how to handle myself. Give me a good team and I can be phenomenal. When I play with friends I take risks and dive in more than I ever do in any other game, because we watch each other's backs.

FayRuckingLewis

Recruiter

04-04-2011

Under 800 again. Going 7-0-2 SOLO in the laning phase against two people apparently didn't help my team.

TheFunderstorm

04-04-2011

Why in all of these threads do people make it sound like their team sucks while the other team is GODLY?

Once or twice I could understand, but its impossible for team to do that badly while the other team does that good game after game.

Just think, what is the constant factor in all of your games?