Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kassadin or Katrina?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raf1234

02-13-2010

I have enough to buy either one and was wondering which one to buy. People say katrina is broken and then I hear she is fine. So any input on which one would be nice, Thanks.

Noth

Recruiter

02-13-2010

Katarina is pretty much the suck right now. Kassadin is amazing though.

PhuQPayMe

02-13-2010

Quote:
Raf1234:
I have enough to buy either one and was wondering which one to buy. People say katrina is broken and then I hear she is fine. So any input on which one would be nice, Thanks.

Katrina is broken and she sucks ass now. The people who say she is fine are a bunch of ****ing noobs who did not know how to stun or get MR.

Go with Kassadin.

Cheesebeard

02-13-2010

For low/mid ELO pub-stomping, Kat is fine. You can just stack AD and watch the nubs run around in circles while you DL them.

Kassadin is a good dude, but requires a bit of learning time to get him rolling properly.

rximmortal

02-13-2010

Both Are melee with Blink , Kassadin has silence and slow , Katarina 's blink is better and have more HP and make more dmg .

Klazzix

02-14-2010

Katarina is sexy, if you're a real guy, get her.

SumTinWong

02-14-2010

katarina was murdered by riots deisgn team, stop using dead women for your weird fantasies....
go with kass he isnt useless - unlike katarina

kijik

Recruiter

02-14-2010

Kass has a high skill ceiling though, be aware of that, Kat has a mildly lower skill ceiling, but also is currently nerfed into worthlessness, conversely though, the higher your Elo the higher Kat's skill ceiling tends to be.