Kassadin or Katrina?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raf1234

02-13-2010

I have enough to buy either one and was wondering which one to buy. People say katrina is broken and then I hear she is fine. So any input on which one would be nice, Thanks.

Noth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2010

Katarina is pretty much the suck right now. Kassadin is amazing though.

PhuQPayMe

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf1234 View Post
I have enough to buy either one and was wondering which one to buy. People say katrina is broken and then I hear she is fine. So any input on which one would be nice, Thanks.
Katrina is broken and she sucks ass now. The people who say she is fine are a bunch of ****ing noobs who did not know how to stun or get MR.

Go with Kassadin.

Cheesebeard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2010

For low/mid ELO pub-stomping, Kat is fine. You can just stack AD and watch the nubs run around in circles while you DL them.

Kassadin is a good dude, but requires a bit of learning time to get him rolling properly.

rximmortal

02-13-2010

Both Are melee with Blink , Kassadin has silence and slow , Katarina 's blink is better and have more HP and make more dmg .

Klazzix

02-14-2010

Katarina is sexy, if you're a real guy, get her.

SumTinWong

02-14-2010

katarina was murdered by riots deisgn team, stop using dead women for your weird fantasies....
go with kass he isnt useless - unlike katarina

kijik

02-14-2010

Kass has a high skill ceiling though, be aware of that, Kat has a mildly lower skill ceiling, but also is currently nerfed into worthlessness, conversely though, the higher your Elo the higher Kat's skill ceiling tends to be.