Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Legendary Skin Idea: Brorelia (PICS INSIDE OMG)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonZone

03-30-2011

at this rate, riot will release a new skin for irelia

Elektrum

03-30-2011

Quote:
Aitchy:
I really don't understand why you write all of that just for me, but... I'm sorry dude >_> I really got your point there xD

I was just trolling... And btw wasnt me who downvoted you there. '3' Just sayin...

If I came off as personally abrasive I apologize. The message was intended for anyone supporting the idea of "brorelia".

Rahgar

03-30-2011

Quote:
Elektrum:
You didn't say sorority sister but I corrected you. There is no such thing as a female bro. That's where your concept starts to derail. I'm censoring myself here but this is the most illogical, bizarre presentation that I've seen in months. Kudos on a creative attempt but the idea just doesn't float. "Third:" In terms of Brolaf he is not based on an exaggeration. Now if you'd like to rename your idea to white trash Shurelia it may make more sense.

There was nothing to be corrected. It was intentional. And if this is the most illogical thing you've seen in months, you must not come to this forum, or any forum, often. Also, Brolaf is in fact one gigantic exaggeration. Look at the guy, he's wearing two popped collars and has cardboard axes.

Rahgar

03-30-2011

Bump.

Énzan

03-30-2011

+1 for the Bi-Winning joke

Sahrangheh

Recruiter

03-30-2011

Awesome. I would buy this

Rahgar

03-30-2011

Bump.

Katzplaganza

03-30-2011

Bro my gawd, yes!

ry2k00

03-30-2011

Brobump!!!

PacoTferret

03-30-2011

Quote:
Elektrum:
Sorry, but this concept is terribly asinine. If you were actually in college you would realize that female "bro's" do not exist. The counterpart you're looking for is called a sorority sister. If you're going to draw pictures in middle school algebra about making a Brolaf counterpart you will need, at minimum(from top to bottom):
1.Baseball cap, optional
2.Sorority event t-shirt circa several months to a year prior
3. *Sweat pants tucked into Ugg boots*

All you have to do is get creative with the brands and colors but based on your initial post I think you'll need to be walked through that too.

There I fixed it for you. Scrap all your old work and start anew. Nothing in your sketches remotely resembles any demographic of woman in the civilized world.

because this is a Video game and Real life rules apply to it.. oh wait.. they don't