Legendary Skin Idea: Brorelia (PICS INSIDE OMG)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rahgar

03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulgr1m View Post
As an avid Irelia player I support this thread! Not only that but this would explain whos bra that is in Brolafs splash art!
I always thought that too. It's obvious now that Brorelia left it over there one time when she lost a poker game (Hard to play when you're blitzed, just ask Blitz.) and forgot to pick it back up.

progenity

03-23-2011

yes

Rin

03-23-2011

Should be Lambda Mu, Nu

Rahgar

03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R in View Post
Should be Lambda Mu, Nu
Lifetime Movie Network?

Rahgar

03-23-2011

Bumping one last time before I go to History till 9.

Keep this thread pumped up, and maybe a Red will see it.

M0J0E

03-23-2011

I just realized, in order for Brorelia to work, there needs to be some lore behind it. Irelia doesn't seem like the type who would go partying with Brolaf. She's more like the RA who writes him up the next day.

Here's my attempt at a backstory for Brorelia:

Irelia always knew that obeying the rules would get you far in life. That's why as a bright-eyed young freshman at Ionia State she signed up to be an RA, so she could enforce the rules and maintain order. But between her RA duties and trying to study amidst the noise that came from the dorms almost every night, she made herself miserable trying to keep it all together.

Her friend saw how stressed out she was and invited her to a party one weekend. Irelia had never been to a college party before, but she needed to unwind and she had nothing better to do that night, so she agreed. At the frat house she saw some familiar faces, but one stood out:

"Booo, go back to the RA office!" shouted a boisterous guy with a full blonde beard. His name was Olaf, but in these circles he was known as Brolaf.
"Relax, Brolaf, I'm not here to cause trouble," she replied in exasperation. "I just want to... unwind a bit, and have some fun."
Olaf's frown quickly turned into a toothy grin. 'Well then, bottoms up!'
He handed her a red plastic cup with some kind of alcohol in it. Irelia studied the liquid for a moment, then took a sip, trying to hide her grimace. Why did people drink this stuff anyway?

But as the party went on, "Irelia" began to disappear, slowly being replaced by her inner party girl, a girl that Runeterra had never seen before. By the end of the night she was like one of the guys.

"In honor of your transformation from lame to cool," Olaf began drunkenly, "I hereby declare that from now on, you shall be known as Brorelia!"

Her new friends cheered around her. Bro'gath could drink anyone under the table, and he seemed to get healthier the more he drank. Chillean was the biggest slacker ever, but somehow found the time to maintain a 4.0 GPA between all the partying. Hashe was always very mellow and laughed a lot... she suspected something besides alcohol was responsible for that. And of course, Brolaf, who looked for any excuse to start a fight once he had some beers in him. This was the crowd she got mixed up with, but for once she didn't care.

"Brorelia..." she mused. "That has a nice ring to it!"

Maxillion

03-23-2011

Yes please

Max Gripness

03-23-2011

lmfao she has an asu shirt on. ahaha i go to asu. i'm in college.

Rahgar

03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0J0E View Post
I just realized, in order for Brorelia to work, there needs to be some lore behind it. Irelia doesn't seem like the type who would go partying with Brolaf. She's more like the RA who writes him up the next day.

Here's my attempt at a backstory for Brorelia:

Irelia always knew that obeying the rules would get you far in life. That's why as a bright-eyed young freshman at Ionia State she signed up to be an RA, so she could enforce the rules and maintain order. But between her RA duties and trying to study amidst the noise that came from the dorms almost every night, she made herself miserable trying to keep it all together.

Her friend saw how stressed out she was and invited her to a party one weekend. Irelia had never been to a college party before, but she needed to unwind and she had nothing better to do that night, so she agreed. At the frat house she saw some familiar faces, but one stood out:

"Booo, go back to the RA office!" shouted a boisterous guy with a full blonde beard. His name was Olaf, but in these circles he was known as Brolaf.
"Relax, Brolaf, I'm not here to cause trouble," she replied in exasperation. "I just want to... unwind a bit, and have some fun."
Olaf's frown quickly turned into a toothy grin. 'Well then, bottoms up!'
He handed her a red plastic cup with some kind of alcohol in it. Irelia studied the liquid for a moment, then took a sip, trying to hide her grimace. Why did people drink this stuff anyway?

But as the party went on, "Irelia" began to disappear, slowly being replaced by her inner party girl, a girl that Runeterra had never seen before. By the end of the night she was like one of the guys.

"In honor of your transformation from lame to cool," Olaf began drunkenly, "I hereby declare that from now on, you shall be known as Brorelia!"

Her new friends cheered around her. Bro'gath could drink anyone under the table, and he seemed to get healthier the more he drank. Chillean was the biggest slacker ever, but somehow found the time to maintain a 4.0 GPA between all the partying. Hashe was always very mellow and laughed a lot... she suspected something besides alcohol was responsible for that. And of course, Brolaf, who looked for any excuse to start a fight once he had some beers in him. This was the crowd she got mixed up with, but for once she didn't care.

"Brorelia..." she mused. "That has a nice ring to it!"
Best thing I read all day. + frigging one!

Count Yoda

03-23-2011

Loved the taunts in the original post! In particular the "I'm OP? Come here and say that to my FACE!"