@Riot @Morello - I am here to Yasuo and Braum Walls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sentirrius

07-10-2014

I've been playing the game since early season 2.
Many things have gotten on my nerves,
I've wanted many things changed.
But I have never seen such a game ruining mechanic as projectile blocking walls.

Riot I thought it was just a one time thing with Yasuo, who, if you have seen, I've got a post here, which has gotten lots of support, but it's been ignored by your end of the spectrum. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4553630

With the release of Braum, I was kind of in disbelief that you guys could let something that rage-enducing and cheap once again find it's way into what I had thought was a great game.

And now, months after Braum's release, it seems the community has just accepted the wall as a part of the game, yet all I ever hear, from players ingame, to my friends on skype, is negative feedback regarding either of the two walls.
So why has the community come to accept these walls as part of the game? Because they know that no amount of ANY negative feedback is going to change them.
It's done- they are just a permanent part of the game, whether we like it or not.
I have never once in my time playing this game in all two years seen anything removed from the game, so I don't ever expect the walls to go.

And I can't accept this. I truly believe that these walls 100% ruin the game.
I won't support a game anymore that won't respond to my negative feedback, but since I'm just trying to help you out on how to make your game better Riot, I tried to keep this post civil, so if you actually do ever read this, leave me a response.

Because for now, as long as those walls stay in this game, I won't play it anymore. That's how negative they make my game experience.

I've played THOUSANDS of games of league, probably 6000 now, and I never thought anything would be able to ruin the game for me, but these walls do Riot.
I don't know how you could make the walls better without removing them, but if you think of anything let me know, because I'm not coming back unless you either change the walls to something I find acceptable or rework the champion's kits to remove them altogether.

As sad as it makes me, I'm done with this game until it becomes the wall-less, glorious game it used to be. I don't mean to offend whoever designed them, it's a cool idea in thought, it's just not meant for this game. At all.
I'll come back to bump this post, because I truly want a response from you guys as to if you actually believe that the walls are a good addition to the game, and as to if you think any type of change or just flat out removal of the walls will ever happen.

@Riot
@Morello
@FeralPony
@Scarizard
@SmashGizmo
@Statikk
@Xypherous
@Jha
@LovelyRM
@Roku
@Solcrushed
@Geeves
@ThinkMeats

Sentirrius

07-10-2014

bump

FeralMidget

07-10-2014

Projectile popping walls are broken.

People only have a few second window to use abilities before Braums wall is back up. Cooldowns are way too important in team fights, and that's why I ban Braum every game.

Shannon Samato

07-10-2014

ive loged in after years just to say: lol

srsly? what about fizz's e or vlad's w or zhonyas, i hate yasuo but i dont think his cool wall is what makes him so hateable... anyway good luck lol

FeralMidget

07-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon Samato View Post
ive loged in after years just to say: lol

srsly? what about fizz's e or vlad's w or zhonyas, i hate yasuo but i dont think his cool wall is what makes him so hateable... anyway good luck lol

You moron.

Fizz E, vlads W, etc does not effect projectiles against the enemy team. Yasuo wall and Braums shield intercepts, or blocks enemy projectiles.

Use your damn brain for once.

Shannon Samato

07-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralMidget View Post
You moron.

Fizz E, vlads W, etc does not effect projectiles against the enemy team. Yasuo wall and Braums shield intercepts, or blocks enemy projectiles.

Use your damn brain for once.
yasuo pays a loong cd in exchange for that wall i was just arguing that there have been always ways of avoiding damage, like shacos ulty avoiding karthus ulty, if you guys really think its that bad its not like i care it seems riot thinks the same ( and most of the playerbase do ) and they wont remove this skill, enough of basic shields and blinks lol, gnight gd

FeralMidget

07-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon Samato View Post
yasuo pays a loong cd in exchange for that wall i was just arguing that there have been always ways of avoiding damage, like shacos ulty avoiding karthus ulty, if you guys really think its that bad its not like i care it seems riot thinks the same ( and most of the playerbase do ) and they wont remove this skill, enough of basic shields and blinks lol, gnight gd

Go lay your head down you've done enough thinking.

You lack intelligence by comparing apples to airplanes.

Shannon Samato

07-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeralMidget View Post
Go lay your head down you've done enough thinking.

You lack intelligence by comparing apples to airplanes.
and you just want generic kits for every single champion, they (riot) finally release some new stuff and u guys just QQ, are you mad? cmmon i seriously cant understand why would you hate brauns shield that much just because it can save the ass of your team like the supp he is suposed to be, yea lets stop this, u won

Sentirrius

07-10-2014

bump

MaingoSeven

07-10-2014

God forbid there be a counter to the constant barrage of ranged harass.
Until all the anti-melee mechanics are also removed, I don't think that windwall or unbreakable should be.