Legendary Skin Idea: Brorelia (PICS INSIDE OMG)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rahgar

03-23-2011

UPDATE! Brooooooooooooo! Crestfall's newest skin is finally here! It's BRORELIAAAAAAAA! http://leaguecraft.com/skins/5216

I couldn't sleep, so I came up with this. Basically, it's Irelia, but she's as ballin' and hardcore as Brolaf. Also, Brolaf needed a bro, and chicks can be bros too.

Now obviously every legendary skin needs it's new voiceovers, but don't worry, ol' Rahgar's got you covered on that.

Movement/Attacking:
Whoa! My sword-things like, totally float!
On it like ugly on an ape, bro.
Anyone got any Graggy?
I'll drink to that.
Comin' through!
... Am I supposed to say something?
BROOOOO!
You're cruisin' for a bruisin'!
Dude, did you see that?
That's hot.
Do you smell pizza? Cause I do.
SCORE!
Oh dude, this is my song!
They're totally playing my song!

Taunts:
You'd better check yourself, before you wreck yourself bro!
I'm OP? Come here and say that to my FACE!
WINNING!
Come at me, bro!

Jokes:
Whoa! Check it out! I'm totally surfing!
I am too a bro! Bro's a uni... Mono... It goes both ways, okay?
(After joke #2: ) *Snickers* Dude, I said it goes both ways...!
Don't diss me for drinking Graggy Lite! Girl's gotta keep her figure!
Bi-polar? Bro, I'm bi-WINNING!

Death Quotes:
Whatever!
Lame!
Not cool!
Sayonara, brochachos...
Ugh! AGAIN!?
Why did I impale myself!?

Abilty Quotes:
Bladesurge Last-hits:
Ka-BOOM!
Winning!
Cash money!
Do the Chop-Chop Slide!

Hiten Style Activate:
Duuuuuude!
Get some!
Slice n' dice!
What-style?
Kung-fu-chicken!

Equilibrium Strike:
Sit down bro!
Whaddup!
TOUCHDOWN!
Mad hoops!

Ultimate activation:
Drinks are on me!
BROMACIAAAA!!
BROOOOOO!
GRAGGY!
Where did these come from?

And here's the pic you've been waiting on. Don't worry, it's terrible. I drew it in like, ten minutes tops, so I didn't put much detail into it, but you get the idea.

Also, the Greek letters are Lambda Omega Lambda. I shouldn't have to explain that.

If you like it, toss out the upvote love, and add your own suggestions too, cause I'm a Democratic bro like that.

Suggestions:

Here's a few movement quotes fro JouleCrafter:

Quote:
More possible quotes:

Runnin' around:
Who's awesome? I'm awesome!
You there bro?
What?
Get it yourself, bro.

Bladesurge:
I got this!
Oooh, shiny!
ME FIRST!
I'd hit that.
Have a slice of AWESOME!

Equilibrium Strike:
WHAT did you just call me?
Want fries with that?

Ultimate:
What's the secret handshake?
This round's on me! (Similar to the one you have already, but I like it better)

Kills:
Bros before hoes
What? What you gonna do?
Soooo what now?
I'm bored. Let's get some Graggy.
You mad, bro?

Death:
Party foul!
Seriously, bro?
As always bros, keep em comin'. The more upvotes and attention this gets, the closer Brorelia is to the skin store!

UPDATE!!!

I've added a fourth drawing, this one with horribly drawn foldout chairs. Check it out!

EDIT:

Here's some effing AMAZING Brorelia artwork by Mr D-mad props to you, sir! (Brotip: Mr D's art is the third piece in the second category or artwork.)

ALSO:

Here's a list of the red posts in this thread so far:

Red post #1

And here's the page for post #2

And here's post number three, by RiotDarius!

While we're on links, here's a link to some great backstory material M0J0E wrote about Brorelia, on page 15.

WOOOOOT! We've officially hit OVER ONE THOUSAAAAAND!! I've added a new picture to celebrate, of DAT TEEMO... Tramp-stamp. It's the sixth pic here, and the fifth one I've done.

Update 3/28/11: Added another pic.

WE'VE OFFICIALLY HIT OVER ONE THOUUUUSAAAAAAND UPVOTES! In celebration, I've added a new drawing!

UPDATE 4/11/11: This new drawing's a special one by Bizzarokyle, he drew up Brorelia and his own skin idea, Hipstar, discussing their tastes in music. It's the last one in the drawings lineup, and you can check out his Hipstar thread HERE

ALSO, show your support for other community skin ideas HERE! There's a lot of activity here, and even posts by Nerf Master- Err... Morello.

EDIT 4/26/11: Here's a poll: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=697775

EDIT 5/8/11: Added a new drawing. SUCK IT!

EDIT 6/19/11: ANOTHER DRAWING CHALLENGER APPEARS.

EDIT 3/04/12: Categorized the art better (finally) to clear things up.

EDITFEST 6/08/12: Finally added Mattcom's totally badass piece of beautiful Brorelia artwork to the "Artwork made by others" category. I should've done that when he first made it, but I'm a lazy ****.

ALSO, CHECK THIS OUT - IT'S GLORIOUS. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2005396

Art made by myself:

Attachment 541302Attachment 541303Attachment 541304

Artwork made by others (hopefully properly credited in this post):

Attachment 541305 This one is lost to the annals of time (as in, it's probably buried in this thread somewhere and I'm too much of a lazy **** to find out who drew it. If you know - step up).

Attachment 541306 AMAZING custom skin by Crestfall. Link's at the top of the page.

Attachment 541307 Yet again, AMAZING artwork, this time by MaTTcom. There's a link to his thread in here somewhere.

Attachment 541308 New art I found on DeviantArt - guy's profile name on DA is ipgae. Gotta say, one of my favorites. I love the cartoony style this guy gave her - it's very fitting.

UPDATE 10/15/12: Apparently the forums dump old attachments after a while, AKA the entire attachment set for this thread got DELETED. Thankfully I was able to preserve most of my drawings onto my hard drive before this, but I did lose a couple. Also, added a couple more drawings by other artists, and will probably make one more drawing myself today to compensate for what was lost, and also because I promised some like, a year ago and never delivered because I'm a dick.

RawrJar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2011

Bro?

ApacheTomCat

03-23-2011

I find girls that talk like that kinda scary

Elementz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

03-23-2011

This is legit. I like it +1

Rahgar

03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawrJar View Post
Bro?
Bro!

HandheldBrandon

03-23-2011

bro?

PhreshPrince

Recruiter

03-23-2011

Cool skin bro

Rahgar

03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinu NL View Post
I find girls that talk like that kinda scary
What's scary about a chick that's also a bro? It's like, she's one of the guys, dude.

Viper27pk

03-23-2011

So totally 100% YES!

Ulqui

03-23-2011

BroOoooO