The LoL Dictionary

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaehee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2010

updated a bit, I'll add CC and Egg, GP later. The guide has a lot of caps, to maintain proper English nature. Note that such terms as BRB, GG, GJ and DC usually will not be in caps in game.

Calaminh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2010

I vote for this to be stickied.

Decklan

02-13-2010

To me Rat = Pirate, because if you just say the last part of pirate it sounds like Rat. That and the fact that I play with a lot of old Tides of Blood players and the Pirate in that game was always abbreviated as Rat.

It fits with Twitch though.

Decklan

02-13-2010

Alistar = Cheeseburger
Poppy = Midget
Fiddlesticks = Scarecrow
Nidalee = Kitty
Corki = R e t a r d(Refrence to that guy Corki the down syndrome actor, had to use spaces cus of filter)
Karthus = Lich

Bunch of others but I can't really remember em.

Jaehee

02-14-2010

Updated. I have played a couple games and remembered a couple more. Also added couple of suggestions

Hige

02-14-2010

ahahaha for us latin american players XD we call cho'gath: cucaracha XD and often while on vent we tend to go and say: cuchara XDDDD which (at least here in Venezuela xD) mean vajayjay xD

weird I know XD, also, you forgot warwick's most common name O.o: wolf or ****pile... which I dislike 100% but meh

Jaehee

02-14-2010

updated- Bump-

Markcf

02-14-2010

I was looking for one of these. Whenver you ask people online they call you a noob (which in my case is true, but still is a bit annoying).

Jaehee

02-14-2010

Haha, ya, I in most cases would call people noobs, but only if I die a lot due to people not saying mia.

xXghettoelf97Xx

02-14-2010

Nasus - Anubis
Nasus - Dog
Malphite - Rockman
Shaco - Clown/Jester
Zilean - Clock