Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Suggested shop change... sellback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Would it be possible to make it so sellback prices are 100% until you leave the shop? It would let you sell back unwanted items that were accidentally double purchased. I can't see a way to abuse this other than gold / 5 items. Maybe you could have them not start working until you closed the shop as well.

I realize I could just be more careful when purchasing but I experience lag sometimes when making a purchase. If I'm in a heated battle and I bluepill -> shop -> run to crush, kill, maim... I get antsy. When I click to buy something if I don't see it purchase and goto my inventory I will click again, after all I have no time to waste... my team NEEDS me :-P Then the game will eventually buy all of my items for each click and it makes me a sad dude because I'm out some cash when I sell back. I also think a nice "purchased / sold" sound could help.

What do you guys think?