how to 1v2 a lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chzy

03-24-2011

With galio, make sure you take a mana regen item. Prioritize gust>smite>bulwark (just for the early game). Use gust to pick off near dead minions from range to try to keep your xp up and then nuke the caster minions hard and fast when at your tower. And of course, line gust up to put in harass when you can, but the priority is to control the minion waves to keep your tower from getting pushed too fast so your jungler has time to help.

DemiGocl

03-24-2011

Just sit in the back and wait for the right moment. Hug your dam tower and yell at your jungler to come gank as soon as he can and you should be fine. Middle lane and jungle should be ganking if they are pushing your lane. Pack pots and hug tower til the gank comes easy as that.

Neokenfu

03-24-2011

I 1 v 2 with Xin Zhao all the time. His passive heal makes it so he can stay on your tower indefinitely with minimal ganks. There will always be bad combos but I rarely/if ever get killed 1 v 2. 1 v 3 gank is roguh but if you control creep position so its at your tower you're fine. Once there you counter their natural pushing(2 ppl) by autoattacking to heal and farming last hits.

Srahman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post
In this situation I would definitely go for a Sivir.

Fast clearing of creeps + spellshield = they should not be able to touch you.
Especially Blitz's fist, that one spell will give them a instant FB if Anivia follows up with with double-damage combo.
I x10 agree with this, or play Kog'Maw, with his long range, that can harrass easier and safer.

Or Tryndamere, with his bloodlust, he can stay in the lane forever without going back.