Union of Assassins (Clan UoA) looking for new members!

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AceOfKorea

04-02-2011

Hey I am interested. Do I add you as friend on the Client?

Jinewill

04-02-2011

I sent you a friend request Drakmore and i also signed up for the website. i really hope to get int. i have been looking for a clan to play with

Aiduken

04-02-2011

If any of you have trouble finding him you can also contact me ingame and i can get it worked out

Drakmore18

04-05-2011

Thank you once again to all of the wonderful people who have been applying to our clan. Recruitment is still going very strong. I could not be more happy with the way things are going. If you have not gotten a hold of me yet, please be patient and keep trying. I have been flooded with an overwhelming amount of applicants and these interviews take time. I will get to you eventually! ^.^

We've also added a new member to our recruitment team. In addition to "Drakmore18" and "Aiduken", you can now also friend "Legasy" in game and he can help you out as well.

Luckster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

This is a very cool clan! Come check us out!

Drakmore18

04-07-2011

We have once again added another recruiter to our team. You can now also message "Marokeas" for an interview. As always, thank you for showing interest in our clan.

Drakmore18

04-13-2011

We have just completely overhauled our webiste and I'm proud to annouce that clan membership is now nearing 300! We are still accepting applications, with the hope of become one of the largest and well known clans in League of Legends. Of course, the only way to achieve this goal is by recruiting awesome players like yourselves. Contact any of our four recruiters mentioned in the first post and we will set up an interview for you as soon as we can. Thank you for your continued interest in our organization.

MXVII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

A great clan. A good mix of ranked and casual players. Great sense of humor and easy to get along with. You'll fit right in.

Drakmore18

04-14-2011

Bump.

Luckster

04-14-2011

Bumping!

1234567 ... 9