Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Union of Assassins (Clan UoA) looking for new members!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakmore18

03-26-2011

Bump.

Yo KroniK

03-26-2011

Summoner: SoulKinect

Ive played this game a while back and got to a pretty high lvl, but ive forgetten my account so i couldnt get back on, ive recently created a new account but ive still got the skill and knowledge of the game, um my lvl is low now but if u dont mind i would love to join u guys.

( Have Vent, Skype, FB,)

Kalow

03-26-2011

Summoner: Kalow

Hi i am tired of feeders and leavers and all the ragers. I don't have vent or skype but i am good with listening and aware of chat.I am online most of the day and I am a serious LoL gamer

Champions:Udyer (Jungle) / Malahart:(mostly Mid)

Hope i can Join add me in game please ^_^

Drakmore18

03-27-2011

Please do not post applications in this thread. They will not be looked at. If you read the first post again it says to friend "Drakmore18" or "Aiduken" in game. We will contact you and conduct a tryout as soon as we are able. Thank you for your interest in our clan.

Drakmore18

03-28-2011

Thanks to all of the awesome people who have been applying. Within the last week we have gained close to 50 new members and created 2 new ranked teams. We are still happily accepting applications on a daily basis. Thank you all for you continued interest in our clan.

Drakmore18

03-29-2011

Bump.

Drakmore18

03-29-2011

Bump.

Drakmore18

03-30-2011

Bump.

Drakmore18

03-31-2011

Bump.

Drakmore18

04-02-2011

Bump.