Union of Assassins (Clan UoA) looking for new members!

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakmore18

03-22-2011

First off, thank you for showing interest in joining our clan. UoA currently consists of nearly 300 active members and is growing rapidly. We are searching for both casual and dedicated gamers. Our clan holds regular matches against other big name clans and holds weekly in-house events and tournaments of all kinds. The clan has it's own forum sponsored by Hamachi as well as a livestream account that we use regularly. Nearly everyone has some sort of voice chat program whether it be the clan's Teamspeak server, Skype, or Ventrilo. We also run several different servers for games including, but not limited to, World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Starcraft, and Team Fortress 2, in addition to League of Legends.

We have several official ranked teams for both 5v5 and 3v3 game types, and our members have ELO ratings as high as 1850 in solo queue. Anyone is welcome to put in an application for these teams, and the more players we get, the more teams we can arrange. We make an effort to recruit both skilled and friendly players. No ragers, leavers, or hardcore trolls will be considered. If you're looking to play competetively, or just looking for a reliable group of guys to play with then look us up in game. Send a friend request to "Drakmore18", "xDMDx", "UoA Alexxnio", or "NotTheBelt" on the US server, or "501st Alexxnio" on the EU server. One of us will interview you as soon as we are able. All applicants are required to play at least one game with a recuiter, moderator, or administrator.

Our clan website can be found here: www.uoa.enjin.com

Also, check out our new Youtube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/UoALoL

Drakmore18

03-22-2011

Bump.

Kirobi Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2011

I added you. Hoping to join your clan.

Drakmore18

03-23-2011

Bump.

Drakmore18

03-24-2011

Bump.

Drakmore18

03-24-2011

Bump.

Aiduken

03-25-2011

bump!

Ieviathan

03-25-2011

Didnt have a very good experience with this clan. One of their core players played a very bad roaming alistar, they questioned Caits ability to mid, didn't get everyone in the same skype call and died many times during laning phase.

Drakmore18

03-26-2011

It's hardly fair to judge the entire clan based on one game. I merely mentioned that I didn't go mid when I play Caitlyn. Never said it couldn't be done. Also, it is not very appropriate to troll your own team and call them noobs when you're trying out for the group. Some people might get frustrated. Although I appreciate your feedback nonetheless.

Alamander

03-26-2011

Thanks for the feedback, but respectively disagree sir Jackswagger. Sounds to me like you disliked two peoples opinions and nothing more.

12345 ... 9