A Guide To The Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentleman John

03-19-2012

Very helpful (:

feedlercrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

NiceSPDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

Im guessing that is your referral link, please don't post useless comments like this in my thread. Your not going to get any referrals from people who already have accounts! Please if you going to post have it further the conversation or topic, dont go around posting your referral link!

Luchorock2000

03-24-2012

I can t join the game

NiceSPDR

03-25-2012

What is the problem? you can make an account? you cant start the game? or you cant get into the game?

SkyJch

03-26-2012

How can i quickly become lv 5 to post bugs to Bug Reports?

NiceSPDR

03-27-2012

I'd recommend playing bot matches, also you an try the help and support forum, it has no level requirement!

NiceSPDR

04-10-2012

The french version is done, not sure if i will do a spanish version, seeing as i dont speak spanish it would take quite a while :/ I will if enough people want it but unless that happens i think just english and french are fine

HealerTop

04-11-2012

estranho

Dmitri212

04-21-2012

how does one put a poll int their own thread?