A Guide To The Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onireaper

07-15-2011

i love that movie

NiceSPDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2012

Hello everyone! im back in the forums and going to start my posting again. As you can see this thread was started quite a while ago. some things may be out of date and i will try to fix them and add new content!

NiceSPDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

I plan on finishing the terminology list today!

NiceSPDR

03-02-2012

My bad... Internet issues i will try my best to get the list done today

NiceSPDR

03-02-2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD DONE! only one problem the thread breached 3000 characters... Imma have to re-arrange it a bit

Saphrogenic

03-02-2012

Thank you for this thread! I wouldn't say I'm so "new" anymore, but the terminology helped me to better understand some of the guides I've been reading. Very very very helpful. Haha.

NiceSPDR

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphrogenic View Post
Thank you for this thread! I wouldn't say I'm so "new" anymore, but the terminology helped me to better understand some of the guides I've been reading. Very very very helpful. Haha.
Thanks it took me a few hours to copy that whole list XD then i clicked post, and it said "You have breached the maximum character cap (3000) I was just like :O o sh*t!!! lol i had to rearrange some of the other posts a bit but its all there.

Thanks anyway glad to help!

NiceSPDR

03-02-2012

Just added a section on RP Refunds for those who are a bit fuzzy on the topic!

B0RN T0X1C

03-03-2012

You forgot smurf

NiceSPDR

03-03-2012

Smurf- An experienced player that is pretending to be a newbie.

Just added it in! Thanks for the feedback! and nice catch... cant believe forgot that 1