A Guide To The Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MSOEliteShrtStak

02-06-2013

Thankyou so much this really helped

Lycaeus

02-07-2013

One thing I'd really like to have explained in more depth is the up/downvoting system.

All I see it as is a method of explaining the popularity of a thread, but from what I've observed there's more to it than that

NiceSPDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithNexus View Post
One thing I'd really like to have explained in more depth is the up/downvoting system.

All I see it as is a method of explaining the popularity of a thread, but from what I've observed there's more to it than that
If you are talking about how threads are listed in the forums? If so once a thread is commented on it is moved to the top of the list so the threads are shown in a kind of last commented on listing system.

Why certain threads such as this one remain at the top indefinitely is because they have been "stickied" by riot staff. Stickied threads have a small thumbtack icon to the right of the thread's name!

Hope this helps I should add this into the post soon!

Also in response to your previous question, sorry for the delay it completely slipped my mind, if you are talking about the gold, silver and (idk if there is), bronze trophy like icons that means that the player was a gold, silver, or bronze rank in ranked gameplay!

Lycaeus

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceSPDR View Post
If you are talking about how threads are listed in the forums? If so once a thread is commented on it is moved to the top of the list so the threads are shown in a kind of last commented on listing system.

Why certain threads such as this one remain at the top indefinitely is because they have been "stickied" by riot staff. Stickied threads have a small thumbtack icon to the right of the thread's name!

Hope this helps I should add this into the post soon!

Also in response to your previous question, sorry for the delay it completely slipped my mind, if you are talking about the gold, silver and (idk if there is), bronze trophy like icons that means that the player was a gold, silver, or bronze rank in ranked gameplay!

No, not the order in which topics are listed (I'm more than familiar with online forums), but rather the significance of the upvote system

helpmebro

02-07-2013

Hi all
I have created a blog which contains basic guides for each champs.
It contains item build, skill build, jungling, and all the other information.
This blog is created only few days ago and I'm uploading posts all day.
Come and visit to find guides!!

parkj112.blogspot.com

nahiluse

03-03-2013

um i wont let me log in what should i do

d1i2c3u4l5a6s7

03-15-2013

I am level 30 in game, and it says im not above level 5 for the forum... how do i solve this??

Also, my name is Diculas, not d1i2c3u4l5a6s7 :/

ProdCali

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

Nice thread good job.

soldie3own

03-28-2013

Ok. It says that the server is online. But Its says >.> Server is currectly bust. PLease try again?
If it is online why can't we go on, i know riot you have to fix the restore thingy... but why can't you just let us go on then you just log off people accounts and start the update stuff?

soldie3own

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by F3ARxSW1FT View Post
Listen, I know you guys won't believe this, but I just get a $10 Riot Point code for free from http://riotpointcodes.org/ ! Give it a try, you'll thank me later!
This is a lie..