Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Guide To The Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

allhailporksword

10-12-2012

For more help and tips visit girlsgymgaming.blogspot.com they will show you the way of the pros http://girlsgymgaming.blogspot.com (http://girlsgymgaming.blogspot.com)

DEATH IN A BOX

10-20-2012

i find this helped alot thx

darrrttttzzz

10-22-2012

ok i rilly need help i tryed logging into my main yeasterday and it said my password is wrong so i was like aww i got hacked then i was like what could happen to a lol account?so i whent to league website and tryed getting my password back and my user name isent right i know my user name wtf????can lol accounts be removed?

Middling

10-24-2012

great guide imo

LynxesNaaru

10-25-2012

Why is the north american server offline??????? ;(

Death Ptoll

11-07-2012

Thanks so much for the info guys

I would also like to send my thanks to Cookie Muncher for linking me to this page

3sQdYCiVW3o8cME6

12-07-2012

just started to use forums with my account this helps a lot all the info about the forum

thanks!

NiceSPDR

01-12-2013

Quote:
3sQdYCiVW3o8cME6:
just started to use forums with my account this helps a lot all the info about the forum

thanks!

No Problem! I was glad to help! This thread was sticked for a while but Riot recently Un-sticked it

xWaRxPwNeRx

01-18-2013

cool guide

NiceSPDR

01-18-2013

Thanks! I had just received a reply from Riot saying the thread was accidentally un-stickied and they fixed it for me!