A Guide To The Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiceSPDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirweener View Post
i have a question... how to change you profile picture? i would really love to have something other than a question mark
Sadly to do so is only available to Riot employees, adjucators, council members, emissaries, and wrenchmen. I do hope however that they add this feature to the forums in the future!

Xiutec

08-12-2012

Cool bro

MrRansomM

08-12-2012

Bloody Love the game! And thanks for the cheat sheet on Terminology!

CtrlUltD1337

09-10-2012

How do I look at the threads I've started or posted on to see if I've received a reply without having to go through all the threads?

...and yes I've read through the FAQ :/

LowlyingLemur

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlUltD1337 View Post
How do I look at the threads I've started or posted on to see if I've received a reply without having to go through all the threads?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...r=CtrlUltD1337

herokkk

09-11-2012

abbreviation is so good...but for more should log on and check out more information...that's very crucial...

CtrlUltD1337

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowlyingLemur View Post
Oh...there is a search tool...well thanks!

NiceSPDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlUltD1337 View Post

Sadly there is no list of threads you have created or commented in. I would recommend searching the forum or try bookmarking a thread or saving the link somewhere if you are waiting for a reply!

NiceSPDR

09-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckNorris22490 View Post
Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode!

>> Minecraftcodes.info <<
Dont post here dont you realize no one will click on it?

NiceSPDR

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit177 View Post
Hi, if any of you guys planning to sign up please use this link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...5de17007996772 . This link will help you start you off with extra IP.
Quit posting links to your referral link. Nobody will click on it and it is just annoying for the rest of us on the forums. You can and probably will get reported for spamming stuff like this! As pendragon said "If you are not new or helping new players YOU WILL BE BANNED!" So cut it out