A Guide To The Forums

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXHighSchoolDead

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Thanks

NinjaKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2012

same

NiceSPDR

07-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWin4eva View Post
"Green-Emissaries- These players go above and beyond to help the LoL community as a whole prosper. They are active on the forums and promote LoL in various capacities."

*How exactly can someone actually become one? I understand that Green Emissaries help out alot in the community; I've been posting alot more in the New Players Section, these psat few days.
*I've also been helping out alot of other newer players learn more about the game through 1 on 1 sessions and such, what exactly do you guys actually have to accomplish to become Emissaries? I'm just a little curious ^^
Remain active on the forums, continue helping out new players and maybe riot will notice? Or you can send them an email asking to become one, but they dont let just anyone join the emissaries!

Get noticed, make a name for yourself here on the forums! Be active! You have to be active here for a while just a few days wont cut it :/

KEV1NN

07-12-2012

okay

HurtU

08-08-2012

So I just have to spam a bunch of sensless posts if I don't want to look like a little kid with the "junior member" title? I feel as if the incentive system for that is a little imba.

joellebest

08-09-2012

i ave a problem whit me league i cant not open it and it written Unspicified error. PLEASE chec the logs for more information plz cant you help me

NiceSPDR

08-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtU View Post
So I just have to spam a bunch of sensless posts if I don't want to look like a little kid with the "junior member" title? I feel as if the incentive system for that is a little imba.
Do not spam useless posts. Make every post at least have a point to it! Try helping other members and you will be a member in no time!

League of Pirate

08-09-2012

After click PLAY, nothing work, the client wont open. Why?

sirweener

08-10-2012

i have a question... how to change you profile picture? i would really love to have something other than a question mark