Top lane champs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cornpirde

05-21-2014

Trying to figure who to pick as top lane champ, so far im looking at Rumble, Garen, Fiora, and Jayce.

ImNalyD

05-22-2014

Garen was the first champion I played with success. He is pretty boring IMO. Spin2win =P. I haven't played the others but I would say that Garen is very easy to learn if that is what you're looking for.

cornpirde

05-22-2014

Yeah I think I might just use Garen to gain an understanding of top lane and maybe eventually switch to Jax

SirVersatti

05-22-2014

Dr. Mundo. Throw cleavers for days. Build straight tank. Win game.

BStein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2014

rumble is a lot of fun, but i'm a little bias because i'm a yordle fan boy

Stejabene

05-22-2014

Using LoL's twitter promo you can get the Dreadknight Garen skin for free. I personally don't find him all that boring and Rumble/Pantheon are a lot of fun. Pantheon is pretty fun too.

Onan the man99

05-22-2014

Good tanks/fighters are Jarvan IV, Malphite, Renekton, Darius, at least those are the 4 i will take top most of the time, If your jungler or supp has a good engage than you could swing for someone else, but Mal and J4 just have such a good engage.

Fiora is good only in low elo, she'll get stomped in higher level play, considering the current thing is big tanks.