Increase the fun Of Leveling up accounts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1619bd10fc9ca49a95c4d

05-22-2014

try making every level fun for new commers to lvl up, don't give everything at lvl 1 (they just arrived they practicly lvl up with the tutorial, don't give them everything at lvl 10, the guys just got their first quintessence why give them soo many things to read and so many things to try at the same lvl

remove (and invent new ones?) some previlieges that riot already gave them , and make sure the new bonus for each lvling are well separated from each other and fair and logically making sence for the diff levels,

for exemple,,, lvl 1 having intermediate bots? wtf, give the hardest lvl of bots game a much higher lvl of requirements, and make sure that game is up and hard to the lvl your going to set it on since you know they have runes by certain lvls (around lvl 14-17 and 22 and over are extremely boringly long exept 29 knowing they almost 30

(maybe tell them near at lvl 27 they need to start getting 16 champions if they want access to ranked, really did pissed me off knowing i was finally 30 and not access to ranked yet cause this game didn't had 6 bans and disallowed free champions in ranked when i was playing way back before nidalee was created)

I think you got my point im sure youll do fine and im sure you will enjoye this idea i had 2 years ago

IS1619bd10fc9ca49a95c4d

05-22-2014

id appreciate my name to be rectified too I don't know wtf is wrong with this web site

plz riot find a better way of making lvls around 14 to 17 and ESPECIALLY 22-23 to 27 LESS PAINFULL!!!,

I guess youll have to create new ways of having fun during late lvling, cause unallowing some game types for that long will be annoying, but if you make differ diffic of bots you could set many lvls of difference I still suggest riot to remove 1 player to increase the bots game difficulty, make a third difficulty at a 4v5 bot game, I swear I can be afk each fkin games of bots and still win, I think you could even maybe make a 3vs5 for lvl 27 and over (but that would be painfull with ,,, nvm afkers makes bots go afk lol so my idea works in every fkin cases) there you go easy way to make 2 more difficulty of bots games AND ACTUALLY HAVE FUN playing that, hope the rewards will follow

plz take that idea riot im sick of repeating it, its an easy option to make for riot, REMOVE ONE HUMAN PLAYER IN A BOT GAME SERIOUSLY how hard can that be, and only temporary I guess but at the speed you guys work on bot games it will last a good year or 2, hmm though riot seem to work more efficiently since ,, something happen with your crew I guess, a more accurate work it seems not sure maybe its just the team builder that makes me so happy to have balanced teams, like having a tank dps and mage in every game was enough to make the matchmaking rectify itself on itsown with the wins that riot added year ago

OH shiet italic works FINALLY THX RIOT, sry gtg work cant work on my text enough right now

B4Buster

05-22-2014

I'm just a lvl 24 newbie but still have fun. The levels 1-29 are really moot to me. Even when I hit 30 I don't intend on playing ranked until I have 300 or so wins and feel as though I'm competent enough as support and jungle, the two positions I seem to main. Surf youtube videos for tips and tricks and apply them to your next game. That's what keeps things fresh for me!

Agent Gil

05-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4Buster View Post
I'm just a lvl 24 newbie but still have fun. The levels 1-29 are really moot to me. Even when I hit 30 I don't intend on playing ranked until I have 300 or so wins and feel as though I'm competent enough as support and jungle, the two positions I seem to main. Surf youtube videos for tips and tricks and apply them to your next game. That's what keeps things fresh for me!
You sir, will make it far. Honestly, I don't understand the obsession with jumping into ranked the moment one hits level 30. I remember by the time I hit 30 I still didn't know how to last hit. I still didn't have a consistent role. Hell, I probably only knew how to play 2 champions.

If you jump into ranked the moment you hit 30, you're going to have a bad time in Bronze V.