Most Balanced Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kastr

02-13-2010

[QUOTE=SilentWhisper;664748]even needs a lot of skill to master, i've seen so many people who don't know how to use her take her and end up just feeding constantly. she also doesnt contribute as much to end game as most other champions (when you're at 45 min and the entire other team has oracles or invis wards all over the map she cant do much).

LOL.

Rayansaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWhisper View Post
even needs a lot of skill to master, i've seen so many people who don't know how to use her take her and end up just feeding constantly. she also doesnt contribute as much to end game as most other champions (when you're at 45 min and the entire other team has oracles or invis wards all over the map she cant do much).
LOL.
She does take a lot of skill to master, you can only do so much with move behind target ravage and train a parrot to spam bite Q key.

On Topic: I think the most balanced champion in the game is Pantheon. He requires moderate skill, he is strong early and can carry if fed, has fantastic ultimate, which might be hard to land but it is devastating when synergy-zing with other champions (like amumu or pirate), and is very balanced power wise.

Gaimcap

02-13-2010

I would like to throw in my vote for Nidalee.

She is my far and away best and main. I bought her the first week she was out and never regretted it.. If you're adept enough at juggling and utilizing the two skill sets you can easily be an excellent support/carry or both simultaneously. She's just solid all out and given that they actually slightly buffed her recently (faster spear), it doesn't seem as likely that she's going to get nerfed. There's probably nothing more satisfying than chucking a spear through the bushes to catch someone TP'ing near their tower with 1/4-1/2 life for a kill.

That being said, I'd also like to pitch TF if only because he's pretty fun(and also OP broken) and fairly cheap (1350 i think). Even if he gets nerf'd it's not too huge an IP loss. In the past few days i've actually earned enough playing him to recoup his costs 3 times over and had a blast doing it. Admittedly, I'm WAY better with nidalee and carry better with her even though I play her support, but TF is just more entertaining.

ChaosGopherSucks

02-13-2010

I already own TF as well. However, Nidalee does intrigue me, and right now I'm stuck between Nidalee, Anivia, Karthus, or Twitch (probably not Karthus as I've tried him and I suck :/ lol). How viable is Nidalee in high ELO? I've heard mixed things about her so I'd like more opinions if possible

siccillio

02-13-2010

try twisted fate he may be hard to master at once but gold card is the key to pwntastic kills :P

aZu101

02-13-2010

From what I've seen, Nidalee is very squishy in 5v5 fights, though she excels in smaller skirmishes.

Tristana is a strong carry who will likely go unchanged for a long time. Corki fills that role as well, though you'll need to consistently land his skillshot. Twitch provokes enough tears still that there may be additional nerfs in the future.

Klazzix

02-13-2010

I think Malphite is balanced, I may be biased though. Lol...

Mal can tank, can go burst mage, can dps, can feed too.

Gorchek

02-13-2010

Nidalee, Kassadin, Blitzcrank, or Corki. A solid set, I'd say.

dovvntempo

02-13-2010

Well Gunster, I use both Nidalee and Anivia and can say both are fantastic for higher-level play. I'm not top elo but I can say they are both viable, from experience in very close matches and from experience.

Nidalee's burst damage really seals the deal on potential kills and she has great surviability / longevity due to cougar pounce and human form heal. She may be squishy in 5 v 5's if she initiates / gets too close but you tell me what can besides a tank? Her ability to save lives and her amazing ability to pwn towers are both valuable. Oh and if you're not the main damage dealer that game? Cast heal on your hard-hitting carry. I'm sure he'll appreciate melting the tower. Traps allows her to quickly take buffs and dragon, and in many cases allow her to see what one person (and possibly an entire team) are up to. I also love how well she does in a lane, and of course how easy it is to farm with her. Pounce + swipe allows her to clear creeps so fast.She's the 3rd character I've been playing a lot, after Kassadin and Anivia.

I have nothing but praise for Anivia. My w/l ratio with her is 2.5/1 because she's awesome. Even if she doesn't have an early game filled with kills, with smart play she can get the items necessary to make her a SOLID part of your team. Three of her four abilities are incredibly useful for your team both defensively and offensively. Flash frost is a low cd small aoe dmg + stun on low cooldown with HUGE range. Crystalize lets you scout ahead, see brush, allows your teammates to get those crucial hits on an enemy, turns a wild goose chase in the jungle into a 3 v 1 fight in your favor, it saves your allies, sections off their team into disorder, it buys time, it's just plain awesome. Glacial frost is a very reliable aoe slow that saves allies and teams alike and really sets up any of your other abilities. This is all on top of a character that if given a couple of early kills can bring that would-be-scary carry into a instantly killable target. Oh and I forgot: her passive allows her to stay in the fight even if you do mess up. When I play her I feel like I'm playing god playing chess, laying **** all over the place. Anivia = crowd control god.

WHO TO FOCUS WHO TO FOCUS WHO TO FOCUS?!!
R + E + Q + W + E = 1/2 hp slowed enemy sectioned off from team by wall.

THAT ONE!!

another VERY IMPORTANT THING! They're both fun to play. With low cooldowns on all their abilities, you'll always be doing something. That's why I think I like them.

I can't say much about Karthus and Twitch since I haven't played either enough to say they are fantastic. But they are both good, just harder to be great with imo. I really should give Karthus a try again...

Talamare

02-13-2010

Ashe is by far the most balanced champion, but note shes the queen of middle ground

Probably not a grand choice of a long term'er